CHAPTER 194

When Jisub saw that Y/N was a little angry, he hurriedly waved to his opponent and said coldly: “Hit him hard!”

A group of strong guys immediately surrounded Zeng, punched and kicked, until he was dying of breath, which was regarded as a stop.

Zeng lay on the ground and yelled, even worse still to come, Jisub said coldly: “I’ll give you half a day to leave Wrestvel. If I see you tomorrow after daybreak, I will kill you!”

The dying Zeng choked weakly: “Fifth Lord, can you give me two days of grace and let me heal the injury before leaving…”

“Go to the field for treatment!” Jisub said coldly: “Call your family and directly hire an ambulance to take you away. Just stay away from Wrestvel! If you die in another place, don’t let your ashes brought back to Wrestvel for burial, otherwise I will take you out of the grave, and lifted your ashes!”

Zeng was frightened as if he had gone mad, convulsing on the ground for a long time.

This is so cruel!

Hurry up and kill!

People are not allowed to come back, and the ashes are not allowed to come back even?!

At this moment, Zeng really wanted to die.

But there is no way, he himself knows that he is to blame.

Jiyong allowed him to be in charge of the Champs Elysees Hot Springs so that he would serve the customers well. It was good for him. In order to favor individual customers, he took the Champs Elys security to try to beat other customers. This is serious negligence in itself!

What’s more, he also provoked a distinguished guest who even Jiyong was very respectful. It would be considered kindness if he didn’t want his life!

So he could only tremble and took out his cell phone, crying and calling his family, asking them to find an ambulance and send him to the next city for treatment.

Once Zeng was settled, Jisub looked at Y/N in kindness and smiled: “Ms. Y/N, do you want me to accompany you in to check-in?”

Y/N shook her head and said: “Forget it, you can handle it here, I can go inside by myself.”

Jisub nodded quickly and said: “Then I would leave. If there is anything wrong with Ms. Y/N, please call me at any time.”

Y/N nodded, then looked at Karina and Yuna, and said: “Let's go.”

Only then did Yuna come back to her senses, looking at Y/n’s eyes, full of unconcealed love and admiration.

This woman is like this, every gesture can give people an infinite sense of security…

As long as she is by her side, she is particularly at ease in her heart, even if the sky is falling, she won’t be afraid.

……

Champs Elys Spa is a Japanese-style private hot spring.

The customer has a private suite. Behind the suite is a courtyard covering an area of ​​100 square meters, and the private hot spring is located in this courtyard.

The water in the hot spring pool is drawn from the eyes of the underground hot spring and flows continuously into the hot spring pool 24 hours a day, keeping the temperature very suitable.

Jiyong knew that Y/N was here, and hurriedly arranged for the hotel people to upgrade their room to the best set of top-notch suites. There are two super-large and luxurious bedrooms. Even the hot springs are much larger than other places. The scenery is much more beautiful.