Sakshi's Mom: Happy early birthday baacha, I know this will be your first birthday without us so we decided to celebrate it early.

Sakshi's Dad: Happy birthday mera baacha, wish you nothing but the best. 

Sakshi: Thank you so much mumma papa, yall are the best. 

Sakshi's Dad: Humne kuch nahi kiya we just let your wonderful team know and they managed everything.

Sakshi: Thank you so much guys I can't tell you how much this means.

Rahul Bhai: Bas kya Sakshi now you will say thank you to your brothers?

Anil Bhai: Exactly Sakshi tum humari choti behn ho itna to kar hi sakte hai hum

Sakshi just hugs them tightly.

Yuvi: Group Huggggg

The whole ICT makes a huddle with Sakshi in the middle. 

Mahi: Chalo chalo lets cut the cake.

All the boys get excited and have a grin on their faces. Ashu Pa and Viru Pa bring the cakes and keep them on the table.

Sakshi: Arey yeh do cakes kyu? Ek cake hum sab ke liye enough ho jayega.

Dada: Sakshi baacha yeh ICT ka style hai tum cake cut karo na.

Sakshi: Weird, but ok if you say so

Vijeeta lights the candles, while Chethana hands her the knife. Everyone starts singing happy birthday, Sakshi blows the candle and cuts a slice to feed her parents she was about to turn to grab another slice for her elder brothers but before she could someone from the back rubbed cake on her face and soon she was attacked by the whole ICT.

Sakshi: bhabhis help

Dona: Sorry Sakshi is department mein humari bhi nahi chalti infact ladies lets go

They too put the cake on Sakshi's face, and share a good laugh.

Sakshi: Mai ab yeh clean kar ke aa jao?

Mahi: Arey nahi nahi abhi to ek important kaam baki hai

Sakshi (scared): Dusra cake bhi lagaoge kya 

Mahi: Nahi nahi vo cake to khane ke liye hai. Hum to ab photos lenge.

sakshi: Aise?

Sonu: Mana ki tum darawni lag rahi ho pr humari behn ho to birthday celebration post to banti hai na

Sakshi: Dada, Rahul Bhai dekho na Sonu Bhai meko chida rahe hai

Rahul Bhai/Dada: Sonuuuu

Sonu: ok theek hai theek hai nahi chida raha chal ab to ek pose dede camera ke liye.

They take pictures, and dance for a while fully enjoying their time. Around 1 AM the four ladies forcefully send all the boys and Sakshi off to bed since they have an early morning flight. Sakshi's parents had already left after cake cutting since they had a flight back.

Around 5 AM the ladies woke up and woke up the senior boys, they all freshened up and the ladies headed to the kitchen to prepare some breakfast while the seniors headed to wake up the kiddos. 

Dada goes to Mahi, Yuvi, and Sonu's room. 

Dada: Mahiyaa, Yuvi, Sonu baacha get up we have a flight to catch. 

Mahi: Dada please 10 minute aur sone do na.

Dada sits on the bed and runs his hand through their hair trying to wake them up. All of them snuggle closer to him. 

Dada: I know you guys are tired par uthna to hoga na, jaldi utho Dona and bhabhis are making. breakfast for us.

Mahi: Bhabhis are making breakfast, chalo aak subha aachi hogi

Yuvi: Bhukkhad, teko to abhi need aa rahi thi na

Sonu: Tum dono ladna band karo abhi to subha hui bhi nahi hai theek se

Dada: Chalo chalo get up, good boys and Mahi wake up Cheeku and Ro as well.

Mahi: Ok Dada.

Mahi walks into Ro and Vi's room to see Vi already up and trying to wake up Ro.

Vi: Bhaiiiiii dekho na yeh panda uth hi nahi raha hai

Mahi: Ruk mai utha ta hu. Ro baacha get up, dekho subha ho gai hai.

Ro: Bhai mujhe aur sona haiiii

Mahi: Ro agar tu abhi uth gaya na to mai tujhe ek extra dessert khane dunga.

Ro: Saachi bhai phir to mai abhi ready ho ke aata hu

Vi: Not fair bhai mai kab se mehnat kar raha hu par yeh nahi utha, aap ne thodi lalach di aur yeh maan gaya.

Mahi: Its ok cheeku, chal ab tu bhi jaldi fresh ho ke aa ja

Anil Bhai had gone to Viru Pa, Aashu Pa, and Bhajju Pa's room

Anil Bhai: Bhajju, Viru, Aashu get up time to go boys

Bhajju: Anil Bhai thodi dair aur sone do na please.

Anil Bhai: nahi Bhajju, tumari bhabhi ke strict order hai tum sabko utha ke breakfast table pe laane ke.

They all unwillingly get up. 

Sach Pa goes to Irfaan Bhai and Zak's room

Sach Pa: Zak, Irfaan get up boys subha ho gai

Zak: Good morning, Paaji par 5-minute sone do na

Sach Pa: No Zak, jaldi utho sab breakfast par wait kar rahe hai

Irfaan Bhai/ Zak: Theek hai Paaji

Rahul Bhai goes to Sakshi's room

Rahul Bhai: Sakshi baacha uth jao

Sakshi: Bhai sone do na itni jaldi uth ke kya karu

Rahul Bhai: baacha we have a flight, we are leaving for a tour na

Sakshi: Ughhhh, Rahul Bhai mai 5 minute bhi nahi so sakhti?

Rahul Bhai: I'm sorry baacha abhi to nahi so sakhti par flight pe so jana ok?

Sakshi nods and gets up. After waking everyone up the quartet head to the kitchen to help their wives with the breakfast. The ladies make tea, coffee, poha, and upma for breakfast, while the men set up the table. 

---

That's it for today

I have a few questions please take a moment to give your honest response.

1) How is the story going like does it make sense?

2) What do y'all think about the characters and the bonds between them?

3) Who is your favorite character?

4) Which bonding other than Mahi Sakshi do you guys like?

I hope you guys enjoyed the update. If so please vote and comment. Looking forward to reading all the comments.

Until Next Time 👋🏼