"Yeonjun? My son? Ah... my son...," Big Brother chuckled as he sat down on his chair, an e-cig on his hand as he blew a smoke.

"Hyung, are you sure you're gonna be fine? Master is pretty on edge today. Do you not need us to help you sneak out?" Sunoo asked, and Yeonjun sighed.

"It's the only way, Sunoo. In fact, I feel like a coward for not doing this. At first, I thought I would be able to get evidence without my father in the way," Yeonjun smiled.

"Sometimes, even attorneys don't have the heart to do overcome their fears, that anxiety... those unexpected events. I feared that a lot," Yeonjun said as he slowly opened the door.

"Yeonjun, you've grown... into a fine young man," Big Brother said and Yeonjun glared at him as he slowly walked to him, me and the others following behind.

"Father, or should I say... Junhyuck. You're still the same... I didn't know you're like this," Yeonjun said and Big Brother smiled.

"You're a cheeky little brat aren't you? Like when you were still thirteen. I hope that woman has been treating you well? Yuuri?" Big Brother said and Yeonjun sighed.

"Don't you say anything about her. Because of you, and this mess you're in... she's dead and gone," Yeonjun saif softly.

"That's a shame. I liked her that I let her be without shooting her down. She made you change, even quicker than the years that I raised you," Big Brother said and Yeonjun sighed.

"Now tell me, those kids... you're still not gonna give them up? Where are they from? Where do you even get those kids? And where do you take them? What happens to them when they're in SAN after 9 or years old?" Yeonjun asked.

"Kids? I suppose I can tell you, what about you give me a deal? If I tell you, you come back and give up being a lawyer, and then take over my business?" Big Brother said as he gave a sinister smile.

"What?! Do you think you can sell me off like that again? You took my from my family, and now you're gonna control what I am for your sake?" Yeonjun gritted his teeth.

"I don't think that should happen, Mr. Big Brother," I said as I stepped up beside Yeonjun.

"I am attorney Bae Soujin, his accomplice. As someone who has also witnessed your mafia business and your wrongdoings, doing so will also have you arrested, filed to rot in jail forever. I also have the sufficient evidence I need knowing you did this for Yeonjun. I know you like cleaning yourself up, but why don't you be a bit more smarter than that?" I replied, and Big Brother sighed.

"Another attorney. Huh, this is interesting. You're both in a team, with...?" Big Brother said as he looked over to the other boys.

"Mr. Jeon! You're also here. A good person well-known in the business industry. But also runs a secret underground business," Big Brother narrowed his eyes and Jungkook stayed silent.

"Now is not the time to divert the conversation. Big Brother, tell us how you got such a number of children to act as SAN's guinea pigs? How did you get them without any birth certificates? And where do they go after nine years of age?" I asked and Big Brother sighed.

"Fine, the children I got from the orphanage. The reason why they aren't registered is because the orphanage I got them from is a secret one for mothers who don't want their kids known to anyone. They're sent to me, and they get sent to SAN, after nine years of age they're killed by the drug," Big Brother sighed.

"What about SAN? Do you know anything about them? Relationships, how you met?" I asked, and Big Brother sighed.

"I am friends with the former CEO of SAN. Then, I met Namsan, and we decided to do this," Big Brother said. "As someone who benefits a lot by using control on them, they don't have a complaint, don't they?" Big Brother smirked and Yeonjun glared at him.