XXIX

CHAPTER TWENTY NINE: THAT CLUB

SOUJIN POV

"Ah, them.... it's better I explain it to you later," Jungkook replies, as he stares up to the sky.

"Well, they.... were a part of Bangtan.... until now," Jungkook said and I nodded.

"It's alright, I won't force you when you're not ready, but.... please don't be afraid to open up to me, I want to know more about you," I smiled before looking down at the ground.

"Soujin! Come here! We need to talk!" Yeonjun called out from the inside, and I looked back before nodding, leaving Jungkook on his own.

THIRD PERSON POV

"You blew it," Yoongi narrowed his eyes as he stares at the younger one.

"Was I too awkward?" Jungkook replied and Yoongi shook his head.

"Nah, you could've made the conversation a bit longer I guess?" Yoongi replied and Jungkook sighed.

"I need more advice from Taehyung's love advice books," Jungkook sighed and Yoongi crossed his arms.

"Why would you even get advice from that dude? He's single his whole life and simps on a woman 9 years older than him," Yoongi sighed.

"But now I see why you took such a liking to her, I'm impressed with her as well, I wonder if I....," Yoongi said and Jungkook stared daggers at him.

"Why are you looking at me like that? Trust me I have no interest," Yoongi smirked and Jungkook rolled his eyes.

"You can like her too, not that I'm in a relationship with her or something," Jungkook muttered and Jimin grinned as if he saw some huge secret.

"Trust me Yoongi won't make a move so she's all yours," Jimin said and Yoongi crossed his arms.

"We won't interfere with you trying to confess your love," Yoongi smirked and Jungkook's brow twitched in annoyance.

SOUJIN POV

"That's what happened. I met a lawyer called Baekhyun, and we were chasing this drug called LIVV. This explains why we brought those two there, because they can be witnesses," I explained.

"That piece of- anyway, we also have our side to discuss. The idol called Sunghyo is also involved as well as child trafficking cased, he's also probably responsible for Park Yoona's death and is also connected to the drug," Yeonjun explained.

"So let me get this into one piece, so this drug called LIVV is the drug that is illegal and made under SAN. SAN used this child for the experiments and when he escaped he conducted an assasination which is part of the private sector of the military in fear of the drug leaking out. At the same time, Sunghyo who is related to SAN is helping him with orphans to become potential experimental subjects. Also, the LIVV drug was given to the assasins under the military. You met this... gang who helped you get evidence to reveal their wrongdoings," Yuuri said as she looked at me.

"What is this gang called anyway?" Yuuri asked.

"Bangtan!" Taehyung replied, as if he had no clue they were the culprits we were originally looking for.

Yuuri's eyes widened before pulling me beside her, as it was a mother's instinct.

"Y-you're Bangtan, criminal Bangtan! No wonder you all felt familiar! Soujin, what did they do to you?!" Yuuri said and I sighed before looking at her who was up on her guard with Yeonjun.

"Did they brainwash you Soujin? What did they do to you? Did they rob your money?!" Yeonjun said as he put on a defensive stance.

"Relax, we won't do anything... yet," Yoongi narrowed his eyes and Yeonjun's eyes widened.