XXVIII

TWENTY EIGHT: NAMSAN

THIRD PERSON POV

"L-let me go.... Namsan," Taehyung croaked out as he tried to take control of his body.

"I'm surprised the drugs are still taking a toll on your body even after so long," Namsan said as he put his hands in his pockets, approaching the man.

"And yet, you become such a dirty rat, taking information, and infiltrating this lab. Is that how desperate you are? Afterall, you'll always be under someone's command," Namsan said as he looked at the screen.

"You'll find nothing here. LIVV is a special drug found in a top secret building which is obviously not going to be listed something public here, your work came here for nothing," Namsan continued.

"Although I am a bit fortunate, you yourself came right in a trap," he said.

"You've become a genius and a technological advanced person because of me, it's only right if you came back from where you belonged," Namsan said as he knelt down to meet Taehyung's eyes.

"You can make a good researcher for LIVV. I created this thing with two other people, you can make a good addition," he said softly.

"N-never... you sick asshole," Taehyung replied weakly.

Taehyung was injected with the outdated version of LIVV, so he was not able to have a strong effect of mind control, he can control his mental thoughts, although he can't control his physical movements.

"It seems you need to be injected with the new version of LIVV again, you seem to disobeying your father, who created a monster out of you?" Namsan asked.

Suddenly, the door crashed open, and many figures came inside.

"You! Stop right there!" A voice said as he raised a gun to aim at Namsan.

"And this is the criminals you're with? Pathetic," Namsan said as he looked at them.

"You're not going anywhere, Namsan. Stay right where you are or you'll get hurt," Yuuri said as she aimed a gun at Namsan.

"Go ahead lawyer, I'm not scared," he said.

"Jungkook, it's a pleasure to meet you again," Namsan smirked and Jungkook rolled his eyes.

"Let go of Taehyung," Jungkook replied.

"And Ms. Bae Soujin, we'll meet again, but now is not the right time, I am looking forward to meeting you again," he smiled before standing up straight, and walking towards the exit.

"Follow me if you can, but you'll be aimed at by a thousand programmed laser bots that will shoot you in a second, you can have this filthy kid," Namsan replied as he walked off.

As he closed the door shut, Taehyung slowly stood up, shaking as he looked at the group.

Soujin, the other Bangtan members, and other people were standing there, and he made his way over to the older woman.

Before stumbling and passing out in Yuuri's arms.

-

"He's awake...," a voice echoed, and Taehyung slowly opened his eyes. Everything was blurry, but there were voices in his head that he couldn't get rid of.

"Inject him with the new version."

"Tie him to the chair."

"It won't hurt."

"Are you alright?" Someone said, and Taehyung slowly sat up as he looked at the people crowding at him.

"Ah...," Taehyung said as he slowly sat up, and he stared at the people around him.

"Where am I?" He asked.

"You're at my flat for now. This place won't chase us down because of the high security here. Are you alright?" Yuuri asked, and Taehyung slowly got off, but was pushed down by Jungkook.

"Get some rest, and what was that all about? What did he mean by new version of LIVV? You've been injected with that haven't you?" Jungkook asked, and Taehyung let go of Jungkook.

"Stop looking at me like that," Taehyung said.

"Like....?"

"Stop looking at me as if I'm a different person. Forget about what you saw earlier and forget about him, I hate being seen...  like an animal," Taehyung said softly.

"Look, we're concerned. And we don't look at you like that, you have a fever so you rest up," Yuuri replied as she took the thermometer away from Taehyung.

"You don't understand, it seems as if everyone's looking down on me," he replied as he looked at his hands.

"I'll try my best to be ordinary again, I'll be the same weird guy you always knew... I just want to be a normal person," Taehyung said.

"Taehyung, no matter how different you are, and no matter how not human you even are, we'll still accept you," Yoongi butted in as he stared out at the window as he blew on his cigarette.

"Humans are human because... they aren't ordinary. There's no ordinary in this world, because we're all different," Yoongi continued.

"So what if you're someone with LIVV? That doesn't much less of a human who wants to keep living," Jimin said as he crossed his arms.

"Do you know what I hate about people saying that? Because everyone thinks being unique is such an amazing thing! People say being unique and different is amazing, but it's not! It's hard to keep being different and still not be enough," Taehyung replied.

"Still, Taehyung. There are people who love you out there, you know. Maybe people will hate you, kill you, and loathe you.... you're still you. I'm not saying your pain is a good thing, but you're so strong to go through all that, and that's why we made so much progress, because of you," Soujin said as she smiled at him and Taehyung looked down.

"So.... you knew my name was Taehyung now? I was hoping you wouldn't know," he replied.

"I think Taehyung is a pretty name," Soujin replied as she sat beside him.

"You know why I named myself V? They said V can mean Victory. I wanted to be the victor of my own life, but it's ironic how the victor always become the one who loses everything," Taehyung replied.

"V is a happy, amazing person. He's smart and jokes around, and then there's Taehyung... the sad, miserable person with a terrible life. That's why I want people to only see the side of my victories," Taehyung said.

"Still," Yuuri said as she looked at Taehyung.

"I may be the unique person you hate... thousands of people keep telling me that. But..

...I want to learn both you and the other sad you," Yuuri said and Soujin could've sworn she saw Taehyung's eyes turn into hearts for a second.

"That's it, I've fallen into a hole, that's so.... agH I've always wanted a woman who can dominate me," Taehyung started and Hoseok side eyed him.

"I guess he's back to his weird self I guess," Hoseok sighed.

Soujin stood up, and walked towards the balcony as Jungkook followed her, standing beside her awkwardly.

Steps to Becoming Close to Someone:

Number one: Be beside them

Well, that was the book Taehyung gave me last time.

He thought, then looked at Soujin.

"Say Jungkook," Soujin said as she stared at the view.

"There are seven of you, right? Then why are there only five of you?"

------
(UNEDITED)

A/N:

Vote or Kermit will haunt u in ur sleep

Hahaha idk anymore