Deciding to tease her, he turned the camera over to her seat as she was playing.

Chessman- " Shortie, is that how you play Kalista? I should unplug your internet!"

Unaware that she was on camera, she replied without looking at him, " Oh! Shut up. I haven't played this champion before. I am sure you didn't walk perfectly the first time you stood up either" waving her free hand at him.

The comments in the chat exploded

[Woah! Smiling is really a girl]

[ My wife, you are so beautiful. Show your whole face]

[Sooo jealous that my hubby is sitting so close to his girl]

[What a lovely pair!!! Is our God K heart melting with smiling's smile?]

He kicked it up a notch, got up and stood behind her. Putting his hands on hers, he helped her maneuver the character like a puppeteer. She turned her face to look up at him.

"What the hell? Go back to your own game. Did I complain yesterday when you played like a lousy support?"

" I wasn't a lousy support"

" You stole my blue"

" And you stole my red.  Now we're even. I hope you don't choose this champion for our skirmish"

The chat exploded

[Oh my god, his hands are on hers]

[ Is something going on between them?]

[Look at them bicker like a married couple]

Unaware of all this, Tang Yao -"Ugh! I'm not an idiot", rolling her eyes at him. " Go go,  I won't learn with you moving my hands", she responded pushing him back. She gripped his waist and pushed him back towards his seat. As he sat down, he added, " You really should treat your captain better on camera at least"

Her face rotated fully towards the camera as she faced him and her eyes widened in shock.

" Wave bye", he said snorting as he turned off the camera but kept the stream running. She got up once she saw the audio and camera lights turn off on his screen. The internet had basically exploded with a mix of comments ranging from hot player smiling, to gaming power couple to leave my hubby alone.

She gritted her teeth and yelled, " Lao K, you are something else. I haven't even brushed my hair today. How could you put me on camera?"

Seeing that she was really embarrassed, his eyes softened, " You need to be yourself. You can't spend hours dressing up every time you do a live stream, especially when you have to stream 35 hours a month. No sense in dilly dallying , so I decided plunging you into the cold water . Besides, you refused to delete that Weibo post"

She thought he gave her sound advice till he mentioned the Weibo post.

K - " Get plenty of rest. The skirmish is at 10 am tomorrow" She just sighed in defeat and walked up to her room.

The comments online were making her crazy, so she was about to turn off Weibo when she saw a message from Jinyang .

[ So, when's the wedding?]

[???]

[ just saw you and your hubby on the stream. You seemed to be moving in sync]

[ rolls eyes, it was like a puppeteer controlling a puppet]

[Girl , please. His hands were gently caressing yours as they moved on the keyboard. You won, didn't you? You obviously work well together]

[ You are out of your mind. He made fun of me for hiding the water on the shelf, for not being able to reach the top shelf , of my looks and even my gameplay skills. You are delusional. The only explanation he gave was that I need to be myself. What kind of an apology is that?]

[Someone sounds smitten with you. My my, he likes you more than I thought. He's obviously noticed you. For the record, he didn't make fun of you. If anything, he thinks you don't need any make up or dressing up. Someone's gonna eat her words soon...You'll see]

[You need to cure the crazy. Take some medicine. I am going to bed]

Tan Yao thought 'Jinyang was really making something of this. The captain only did this to get revenge for the Weibo post. But boy are his hands so warm and soft', Shaking herself , she texted him.

[smiling] - [You can't randomly grab a woman's hand like that]

K aka [ZGDX_K] -[What woman? Kinder-gardeners don't count. You're just our team shortie]

[smiling] -[What kinder gardener? I am a fully grown woman dammit, I even drove your car. This is the first time I have been on camera in public. I wanted to create a good first impression]

[ZGDX_K]- [ Relax. You looked fine. You don't need to doll up to do a stream. Go to bed, we have an early morning] He thought in his mind 'You looked more than fine , you looked lovely and perfect'

[smiling] - [Ughhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!] She threw her phone to the ground in frustration and it landed with a loud thud. Her door opened from the outside and the very person she was frustrated rushed inside her door.

" What happened? Are you okay?"

Her eyes widened as she rushed to cover up. She was sitting in a loose oversized T-shirt and nothing else. " Why did you barge into my room without knocking?"

" I was about to go to bed. My room is right across. I heard a loud thud and I thought you fell"

" YOU DIDN'T KNOCK"

" You didn't lock your door. I didn't want our mid ganked before the season starts." and walked out. Jinyang was really absurd. Her captain had no feelings for her whatsoever. She went to bed