It's not fine

(𝑷𝑳𝑬𝑨𝑺𝑬 𝑾𝑨𝑻𝑪𝑯 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑽𝑰𝑫𝑬𝑶 𝑨𝑩𝑶𝑽𝑬 𝑾𝑯𝑬𝑵 𝑰 𝑴𝑬𝑵𝑻𝑰𝑶𝑵 𝑰𝑻 𝑳𝑨𝑻𝑬𝑹)

Jungkook was so shocked to even move . so was jihyo. His eyes widen like it almost pop out of his head. He randomly look at crowd to find you on the stage.

You walk up to the stage with big smile on Your face. You know Jungkook was looking at you, crave for your stare, crave to see those eyes that can light up his day just in second. He want you.

"hye. Im Y/n. So today i'll sing specially for my friend. Jeon Jungkook. Um Hope you guys like it.
you just slightly look at Jungkook as you know you are not strong enough to hold the pain.

While Jungkook, he was hurt by your words  "Friend" . he frown at you and he couldn't help but to show you his sad stare. But you never turn to him look at him cause you know that you will hurt yourself if you do that.

~ Taeyeon - Fine ~
(𝑷𝑳𝑬𝑨𝑺𝑬 𝑾𝑨𝑻𝑪𝑯 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑽𝑰𝑫𝑬𝑶 𝑨𝑩𝑶𝑽𝑬 𝑨𝑵𝑫 𝑼𝑵𝑫𝑬𝑹𝑺𝑻𝑨𝑵𝑫 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑳𝒀𝑹𝑰𝑪𝑺)

Most important lyrics start 1:42 until the end.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
THAT SONG IS RELATED TO THIS STORY. THAT IS WHAT YOU SING.

All people applause to me. But my eyes was still focus on him. Feeling betrayed and heartbroken.

I don't know why, but he tilted his head to the side and stare at me with lonely eyes and sadness. He stare at me like a little boy who lost his mom. Like he was missing someone.

Maybe me?

His tears slide down to his cheek.

I want to hug him, i want to hold him, i want to kiss him. i can't see him like this... My kookie is crying and i can't let that happen.

I start walking towards him and he straightened his head and small smile appear on his face, ready for me to hold him in my arms. but my steps stopped immediately when my gaze fall to the girl next to Him staring at us.

She is his fiance...

I-i don't have any right to do that anymore , i just his ex's and I can't do this. He is my past. The best past that i could ask for. I don't want to make a scenes on his ceremony.

My love's engagement day.

When i stop walking, he looked at me with confusion. But I just smiled at him and slowly backed away... I wiped my tears and signaled him to do it too. He panicked and disagreed with me as he shook his head left and right.

I look at his fiance, she was looking worriedly at me but she can't hide it from me... I can see a pure love in her eyes when she look at Jungkook. I smile at her and nod slightly to let her know that it's okay.

I look at them for the last time before run out from here.

With that, i run from the ceremony. Cause, i can't hold this pain any longer.

I run from there but don't know where to go. I was crying mess and i know i can't go any far away because my legs feels like collapsing anytime soon.

But then someone grab my wrist to stop me from running. He pull me to his chest and hug me tightly. He was......

.
.
.
.
.
.

Yes you can't hold The pain any longer , but you don't know that Jungkook almost lost his mind when you run away from him. How could he not? He was missing you like crazy in this years and you about to be in his arms just in second ago but suddenly you back off from him make he lost himself.

He want to run after you , but suddenly the thoughts of him will hurting you more, stopped him. He want you to move on because he know, He is not the one for you. He will be busier than he is now when he's already married. He can't take a risk to get you back and hurting you again at the end.

But that's not just a reason why he's stop from running after you. It was eunwoo. Your bestfriend. Eunwoo run to you when you run from here. Jungkook knows that eunwoo have a big crush on you since college... because you told him. He don't want you to be close with eunwoo at first but

Eunwoo ask permission from jk to let him be a friend with y/n because he respect that you're in relationship with Jungkook. And he knows how much Jungkook means to you. So Jungkook accept it since he know that you will never left him. He believe you cause he love you and today, fate show him that he makes the right decision to let him be with you. Cause he know eunwoo love you.

Jungkook slowly back away while murmuring "I love you....sweetie."
He turn around going to somewhere with less people around.

He ignore the crowd that was looking all confuse at them but not at all, more of them knows their relationship before and some of them feeling sad about it.

8 years doesn't Seems like doesn't helping At all.

.
.
.
.
.
.

He is eunwoo.

"I-i will really move on from him right now. He will be more happier with tha-t girl. I wish all the best for them."
I was trying to stop myself from hiccup but it's getting harder and harder.

"It's okay, y/n . it's going to be fine."
He caress my hair to shooting me down.i cried in his arms while he holding me Tight.

But , I can’t hold the words lingering on my lips

.
.
.
.
.
.

"No.....𝑰𝒕’𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝑭𝑰𝑵𝑬."