I honestly just didn't want to carry everything.

Walking down the food aisle I realize that I'm really fucking hungry. Well, and that I need dog food. I grab some simple pizza ingredients and move over to the hair care aisle.

Just me or does your conditioner run out in like two weeks? Like I'm not even halfway through my shampoo bottle but I've went through two of these.

I grab two bottles just for good measure and then go get the thing I actually came here for; dog food.

I grab the dogs heavy ass bag of food and put it in the cart. I'm tempted to just close my eyes as I walk past the clothing and skincare as I'm headed to the self check out.

I quickly check out and walk back to my car.

Pulling out of the parking lot I turn the radio on and play Lust by Lil Skyes. Another banger song. I swear I would listen to this guy's grocery list if he rapped it.

It's a border line obsession at this point.

Walking into the house I notice Leonardo in the living room watching tv.

I kick the door shut-probably with a little to much force-and walk over to the kitchen. I place the bags down as Leonardo comes up behind me. "Need any help?" He asks. I shake my head, "nope. I got it."

"Whatever you say." he shrugs, taking a seat at one of the barstools. I don't reply as I take out all the ingredients for pizza.

Why did I decide on pizza? Who the fuck knows but it's yet another cold, rainy night. I don't understand that. It was a sauna this morning and now there's a tornado watch.

I thought only Iowa had wacky ass weather.

As I'm placing the dough on the pan my phone rings. "Want me to get that?" Leonardo asks, "nope. I don't need help." I repeat. "Hey Siri, answer." I say, biting back a grin.

I'm so smart.

"Hey Izzy!" Nick greets, "oh, Leo too."

Leonardo gives him a nod as some sort of greeting while I adjust my phone so you can see both me and Leonardo.

"How's that tornado watch?" Matt teases. "Oh it's great! I'm really enjoying the peace and quite as well." I smile, "your a bitch." Matt states, "you were the one who asked!"

"Shut up, no I didn't."

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

"I'm bored." I state for about the trillionth time. "I'm aware." Leonardo groans. The tornado watch turned into an actual tornado and Leonardo being the jerk he is won't let me sit outside and watch it.

Oh, and the power went out.

We have a backup generator though so it's fine, but still.

"I wouldn't be bored if I just went outside." I state. It's true, if I had something fun to do, I wouldn't be bored.

He dismisses my comment and asks, "how do the dogs sleep through this?" I shrug, "they live with four boys. They can fall asleep no matter how loud it is."

**✿❀ ❀✿**
Chapter: 19
Words: 972
posted: 8/17/22 12:02 pm

I'm in the worst writers block rn so you're just getting short chapters 🤷‍♀️

I also got my period so all I want to do is eat and sleep...

Have a good day or night <3

Follow the Socials
TikTok: 1800feelings1
Instagram: 1800.feelings and izzy_eastwood1

Thank you so much for giving my story a shot!