024

b i n g e

lowercase is intended for fillers:)

mj and praepailin were running around his house trying to be efficient.

"where the heck is the microwave popcorn!?" praepailin shouted.

"dude, i just bought it. it's in the cupboard. go check." mj shouted while refreshing netflix.

"if you start without me, i was bring the umbrella academy gods to murder you mj!" praepailin threatened as she put the popcorn in the microwave.

"it's not even out yet, you dickhead!" he shouted.

"you're a dickhead!" praepailin shouted over.

"next person to say dickhead get's punched in the throat!" kavin smirked.

"dickhead"

"dickhead"

praepailin and mj said together.

"i'm so glad i made you watch umbrella academy too!" praepailin pats herself.

*spoilers for s3 of the umbrella academy :)*

"i have been literally waiting for so long! it is finally coming out" praepailin screamed as she sat in between mj and kavin.

"they basically leaked season 3." mj laughed.

"exactly, they gave us so many sneak peeks!" kavin laughed.

"if they kill ben again, i will hire someone to do mass murder." praepailin mumbled as she stuffed popcorn in her mouth.

"i hope none of the umbrellas die and the sparrows, they look cool." mj nodded.

"if they lay a hand on sloane, i will commit homicide." praepailin pointed a finger at the tv which was still refreshing.

"i'm calling ren and telling him you're cheating on him with genesis." kavin laughed.

"i hope she doesn't get married. or ben! if ben gets married i will cry!" praepailin whined.

*seven hours later*

"no." praepailin shouted.

kavin and mj laughed.

"i literally told you she shouldn't get married!" she whined.

"lutherrrrrr!" she screamed and threw popcorn at the tv, "but i can't not ship them! they're so cute!" she pouted.

"you still have ren...?" mj shrugged.

"i want sloane!" 

"i feel so loved!" ren said through kavin's phone.

"you called him?" mj wheezed.

"feeling the love here." ren chuckled.

"i love you too." praepailin laughed.

"ben's not married too!" mj shrugged.

"true."

-x-

this was just a tease for my ben fic
check it out if you share my ben obsession :)
plus i might write one for sloane cause im in love

gu rak you all<3thenks for reading