005

e p i s o d e 5

𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗀𝗅𝖺𝗌𝗌 𝗆𝖺𝗌𝗄

The next day when Praepailin woke up, she felt like shit. She didn't want to get out of bed.

She groaned loudly which woke the boys who were sleeping in the couch.

"Hey" said Thyme.

"You know?" asked Praepailin.

Thyme nodded and said "Yeah, I called P'Tia she told me last night."

Praepailin sighed "what now?" she asked.

"P'Tia told me that she'll tell us everything face to face today."

"I can't believe they hid something this big from us." Praepailin threw the blanket away and stood up.
Even if she could always hide her feelings, the pain well... This time it was clearly visible.

"Well, what time is it?" she asked nonchalantly.

"7" answered Kavin while looking at his phone.

"Well, why aren't we getting ready for school?" asked Praepailin.

"You want to go?" MJ asked.

"Duh! If I stay inside it'll take weeks for me to come outside. It's much better if we went out now" and with that she ran to the washroom to fix herself up.

-x-

The four of them made their way to their highschool and they walked in to the always standing crowd.

But they didn't realise what was happening until they went and saw all the pictures.

"Maybe should have stayed home" mumbled Praepailin so that only Kavin and MJ heard.

Thyme went forward to Gorya and saw all those obviously fake pictures.

"Is it you in this picture?" asked Thyme.

"Is he for real?"

He repeated his question.

"Is it?" he raised his voice at Gorya.

All three of them shared disapproving looks.

"It's me" Gorya answered.

"say what now?"

People were mumbling nonsense about her.

Thyme aggressively threw the pictures down which startled Gorya.
He also picked up a chair and threw it which caused people to gasp

Kavin and MJ put Praepailin behind them protectively even though the chair was not in her reach.

And with that Thyme left.

The plastics made their way towards Gorya and fake Regina said "I knew that you were low but didn't think you could be so shameless."

"Hey! watch what you say before I break your face!" screamed Praepailin which made the plastics stop and leave.

It must have been very embarrassing for Gorya. She had her head low.
Before Praepailin could walk towards her Gorya walked away.

-x-

Kavin picked up one of the pictures that Thyme threw and clicked a picture of it with his phone.

"What are you thinking?" asked MJ

"All I know is someone thinks we're stupid."

"That's true."

"I think I'm switching to team Gorya" said MJ