001

𝖾 𝗉 𝗂 𝗌 𝗈 𝖽 𝖾  𝗈 𝗇 𝖾 . 

𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖿𝗈𝗈𝗍𝗉𝗋𝗂𝗇𝗍 𝗈𝖿 𝗆𝖾𝗍𝖾𝗈𝗋.

All four boys sit down on the couches one of the students hand the guy in the middle a phone and he starts reading it out "Phupha Komolpetch of class 6/1". Another student hand the long-haired boy a laptop and the middle guy continues "A top student with a clean record. Never had any trouble."

The victim... Phupha struggles in the hold of another student. His face is pretty beaten up.

"You're a teacher's pet" he continues while standing up and walking towards Phupha "It's a shame that all that will be ruined just because you planned to expose what happened in this school." The leader of F4 shows Phupha all the proof he had against them in his phone.

He planned on exposing F4... but that was impossible. They have so much power over the people, it was impossible to go against them.

"Honestly, do you think I'm an idiot?" he looks at Phupha with a smirk on his face.

"So?" Phupha answers back... bad move. "The red card game is wrong" continues Phupha "No matter how hard you try to cover it up, you can't escape the truth. Remember this, Thyme. This evidence will not be lost." Phupha tells Thyme confidently.

"Oh?" asks Thyme sarcastically, and chuckles "You must have backed it up then. It will never be lost." Then suddenly all the evidence from Phupha's phone disappears.

All the evidence gone.

"So how has it just been wiped out?" says Thyme.

"How can you do that, Thyme!" Phupha screams and struggles against the hold of the student holding him down.

Thyme laughs at the view of Phupha struggling. Just then he hears a groan. He looks up to see a girl with crimson tint all over her face, you could see the anger coming out of her. Thyme looks at her when she stomps her foot and walks away.

-x-

"Why do you do this!?" screamed the same girl who was angry at Thyme when he was beating up Phupha.

"He had proof that could be used against us! What do you think I should have done?" Thyme asks her.

"How many times do I have to tell you, violence is never the answer!? you are such an idiot sometimes."

"And how many times do I tell you I don't care." Replies Thyme.

The girls sighs out of frustration and walks away.

"Prae! Where are you going now!" Thyme asked the angry girl walking away from him.

"Away from you!" she gave him a scary glare and opened the door