013

e p i s o d e  1 0 

𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘮𝘢𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘦

"When the billionaire engagement get's serious for the Paramaanatra's Empicca's and Ruangwiwat's. 

Previously, rumor as it that they got engaged for business gains. But Thyme and Lita have recently changed their status to 'being in a relationship' with each other, and in no time we are sure Khun Praepailin and Khun Andrew will do the same..."

"Thyme is an idiot!" Praepailin screamed which caused MJ and Kavin to close their ears.

"She's been hanging out with Gorya way too much, she's screaming." Kavin commented.

"Why the hell would that hia (umm, its a cuss word... you get it right? hehe) change his relationship status! SALALEO!!" she started throwing stuff from the bed.

"Hey! that's my stuff, go home and break your stuff." MJ told her and snatched his phone that Praepailin was about to throw.

"You care about your things more than how shitty my life is right now!!!" Praepailin left out a frustrated sigh.

"You know what? I'll go put some sense in Thyme! yeah, I'll do that." she said and took off.

"I thought we were supposed to hang out..." Kavin said as Praepailin left and MJ shrugged.

-x-

Praepailin drove herself back to the Parama mansion, to look for Thyme. 

Ofcourse she walked into a weird sight.

Lita was on top of time and screaming "we are engaged and I am your faen!"

Thyme pulled her off him and screamed, "You monkey! What's your problem!?" 

"That was the sight I did not think I would walk into" Praepailin announced her presence.

"What are you doing here?" Thyme asked his sister.

"A word?" Praepailin said, "I wanted to ask you something about... ummm... business!" 

"Business? You know mor-" Praepailin cut Thyme off and dragged him.

"We'll be right back Lita!"

-x-

"What?" Thyme said.

"I made that shit up. I wanted to do this." she said and hit the top of Thyme's head.

"What was that for?" 

"That was for changing your status in facebook" she hit him again, "that was for not sticking with the plan, also N'Gorya!" she hit him again, "that was for not telling me!"

"Stop! it hurts!" he said.

She hit him again, "good, now tell me why are you doing this?" Praepailin was done with hitting her brother so she sat down in her bed.

"Everything is messed up, it'll be better if I married Lita." he sighed and Praepailin repeated his action.

"Ai Thyme, you don't love her. You cannot love her. You already have N'Gorya in your heart. No one can take her place mung." she said calmly.