011

e p i s o d e  8

𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗉𝗋𝖾𝗌𝖾𝗇𝗍 𝗉𝖾𝗋𝖿𝖾𝖼𝗍

"Here we go! It's time to celebrate mung!" said MJ while opening a bottle of est cola like it was champagne.

All five of them were in a boat together, "I've been waiting for this moment for so long. We will go all out today." Exclaimed MJ.

MJ and Kavin were standing facing all three of them, Thyme was sitting on the left side, Praepailin and Ren were cuddled up on the right.

Praepailin was sitting hugging her full arm white sweater as she waited for Thyme to say something stupid.

"Why do you have to make such a big deal out of it?" whined Thyme.

"Oi, This is an official F4 reunion." said Kavin.

"What are you three waiting for?" asked MJ, "clink your glasses!"

"No," Thyme said lowly, he threw bottle the at Ren and put his bottle forward at Ren, "Let's clink it this way." Ren smiled and did so.

"YEaHh! that's how it's done!"

MJ took Praepailin bottle of oishi green tea (hahaha) and put the contents in a fancy glass and clinked her glass.

"Those jelly things look weird in a glass" she laughed.

"Finally, peace and quite have been restored to our lives." said Kavin while everyone took sips of their drink.

MJ and Kavin clinked glasses once again looking all happy.

"Now it's time for me to pursue Gorya for real." said Thyme while setting his glass down. MJ and Kavin almost off of the boat.

"What were you doing all the time you forced her to go on dates with you?" Praepailin asked her brother.

"What?" Thyme asked Kavin and MJ.

"Why does he ignore everything I say ai sutt" pouted Praepailin.

"I don't ignore you" pointed out Ren with a slight smirk on his face.

"and that's why, you are better" Praepailin winked.

"Get a room already!" MJ joked.

(another random thing, everytime i make them say sutt, my mind always travels to Pi say ai Sutt... aya! lmaooo it is so funny lmaooo. enjoy Pi saying Sutthaya)

"Anyways, to answer your question Thyme, There goes our peace." Kavin told him.

"Hasn't it been real all this time Khun Thyme?" MJ asked him in an annoyed tone.

"Of course. But I have to go next level this time"

"No, you'll scare her off. You really annoy her sometimes Ai Thyme."

"I got Ren's blessing. Everything is ready." Thyme gave his sister a glare before saying that, "and now Gorya wants me to pursue her harder."

"Here we go, welcome to another episode of Khun Thyme having no idea how to ask a girl out and out does it, feat; Khun Thyme being full of himself. Guest starring; his dumb friends and babysitters; Ren, MJ Kavin and his beautiful sister who is definitely better than him in every way possible Khun Prae kha" joked Praepailin.