010

i made this so that i can talk about the last episode; if u guys didn't watch it yet; GO WATCH NOW!

and also that was also ur spoiler warning.

-x-

anyways;

the last episode was good, but... it could...? have focused more on kavin and kanning too, they were super underrated since the beginning and after that one episode where they showed flashbacks about kavin, mona and the kavin kanning scene they just stopped getting screentime together. 

and kanning barely had a line in the episode...

anyways, don't hate me haha.

aaand, 

i was kinda really sad that ren didn't get a partner... we all know kavinxkanning are together, and mj is with aum now... i felt bad that ren's last scene in the show was, literally standing alone in a beach drawing.

don't get me wrong, i love gorya and thyme with all my heart, their relationship was just perfect. makes me feel so happy to see them, thyme coming this far.

thyme's character development was so good; 
he literally went from being the biggest bully to the softest person ever. 

i am in love with thyme and gorya's relationship.

aand the part where he got his memories back and he apologized and stuff was adorable.
the putting her head on his shoulder was the cutest thing ever right!

i realised i say anyways a lot. hehe

mj finally got with aum!!! adorableeee 

i still can't believe both of sarawat's friends were in this show and wat beat the seat out of themmmm lmaoooo

alsooo, i put insta highlights on every episode, if you guys are interested my insta is @itsmemelab, its also linked in my bio :)

let me know what you guys thought about about the last ep!

bye ily guys so much<3