End Of The War & Future (13)

Yoongi is also happy.

Jimin is here with him in his arms.

Both are crying in happiness.

Holding eachother closer.

Yoongi get everything from his life.

And jimin is glad he heard his heart.

This feeling is incomparable.

He felling complete and happy.

The relief inside of your lover's arm's are nothing compares to any feelings in this world.

Yoongi wipes his tear's again.

"I'm sorry Yoongi i- i was afraid. But not anymore. I love you, i leave everything for you", jimin speaks and cup his face.

"I understand minnie and it's okay love. I love you", Yoongi replies.

"Now you may kiss eachother", it's namjoon who speaks and teases them.

Both became shy but yoongi hold jimin's waist and kiss him deeply.

Everyone gasp on shock.

Jungkook and namjoon knows yoongi is bold but tae and jin didn't.

"Gukie i also want a kiss", taehyung speaks and cross his arm's.

"What my tae want's, tae get's", by that jungkook capture his lips too.

Seeing them namjoon look at jin with his hopeful eyes and jin gives him a,

"Don't think about it", look but then he chuckles and capture his lips.

-

They're enjoying their time but they didn't notice that Mr. Shankar came here and looking at his students.

He already knows where they're.

His face is blank so his eyes.

Didn't even showing any kind of emotions.

Not even rage.

When they all have notice him everyone became shock.

He is looking at namjoon jungkook and yoongi's face and went to them.

Jimin, Seokjin and taehyung leaves their lover's hand  because of his dark presence.

They've get afraid by his dark aura.

Jin never saw him like this.

Ever.

Before Mr. Shankar could speak anything someone starts playing dholak.

It's Hoseok who is coming towards them while playing it.

(I wanted to see it, hoseok is playing dholak and I'm not changing this part)

''For all the hatred in the world, but hearts are still full of love. Even after lovers have died, after their beloveds have perished, their loves live on, forever'',

Hoseok is playing and the singing the song.

He is not blinking while looking at Mr. Shankar who is standing there with blank expression.

But our three boy's won't give up on their lover's.

It's enough.

They've waited enough.

So jungkook extended his hands towards taehyung and he take it and both starts dancing on the drums rhythm.

Seeing him namjoon also take jin's hands and Yoongi also take jimin's hand and starts dancing.