Valentine and Confessions (12)

Everything became normal.

But one thing that didn't changes is love.

Everyone is desparately want's too see their love one's.

Especially our three boy's.

And it's hurts too.

Hoseok helps everyone to their studies. He already knows what to do next.

He is taking a huge risk.

But love is more dangerous than this.

Our boy's love is increasing day by day. Hoseok didn't take a step in hurry.

He waited for five months for taking his next step.

Yes, five months.

And also the last day of valentine's week. Today is 14th February.

Today is valentine's day.

Seeing Hoseok didn't did anything past few months Mr. Shankar thoughts he already won.

Today's weather is windy.

And after his surya namaskar, Mr. Shankar is feeling happy.

He take a leaf from the ground and smile at it and look at the way wind is blowing.

"Its nice to see you smiling Mr. Shankar. It's must be a very special morning", It's Hoseok who speaks and went towards him with a smile on his face.

Mr. Shankar looks at him.

"Indeed Mr. Hoseok. Do you see these blowing winds. These winds are 'Home's winds. They have been blowing from the east for years. Some time back they had changed their direction to the west, but now they are back to normal. Today, everything is back to normal Mr. Hoseok", Mr. Shankar speaks while looking at the east.

Hoseok is looking at him while smiling.

"It's a very special morning", Mr. Shankar  looks at him and speaks,

"Congratulations Mr. Shankar, even the winds are scared of you. Even they also know that you don't like changes. It just shows the power of your fear, huh!", Hoseok replies and stand beside him and look at him.

"You were the one who made me aware of the power Mr. Hoseok. You were the one who told me that everyone is scared of me. They love you, and fear me right! But I want you to know something that, in the battle of love and fear, fear will always wins", Mr Shankar speaks.

"No no no no Mr. Shankar. Till now you have only seen the power of fear. You still haven't seen the power of love yet. If love want's, only with this one leaf, it will shake this buildings every brick", Hoseok speaks with confident.

"I would like to see such power, Mr. Hoseok. I would really like to see that", Mr. Shankar speaks and gives him the leaf.

He fixe his shawl and take his leave.

"Now you'll definitely see the power of love. You definitely will", spoken by Hoseok and he hold the leaf and takes his leave too.

-

It's Hoseok's class's time.

Today is sunday and that's why they don't have any other classes.

But yes, they've to put their uniforms on according to rules.

Before students are coming he already set today's music spans with a dry leaf on their stands.

Slowly slowly students starts gathering.

Everyone sit on their own seat and look at the leaf confusingly.

Hoseok came forward and take his violin box at the chair and starts speaking,