Founded to Loose (2)

Day's are passes like nothing.

Repeating the same rutine.

Sometime the students are orders to go shopping from the authorities, students get relief form their hectic life.

It's only for couples of hours.

Students are actually waits for this day's so they can go outside and relax for a little bit.

If they've money they also can buy for their personal things expect the university's list.

It's allowed.

Also there is some rule they have to maintain.

They've to put their uniform and they've to come back to the hostel after two hours.

If someone came late authority charges fine.

But yes the university arrange the jeep or a car for them.

Shockingly our three boy's adopte the situation well and adjust in the hostel.

Three boy's became good friends with eachother.

Seoul is new for them too.

Slowly time they're learning.

Regularly they've talk to their parents and family.

Sometimes their parents also visits them.

Jungkook is from Busan. Yoongi is from Daegu town and Namjoon is from Illsan-gu.

Seoul's colourful and spoil life didn't touch them because of the strict rules and regulations.

Because the university didn't allows them to explore the beautiful city.

It's good in one way and also bad in the other way.

Good because that's why 'Home' is the one of best and reputated university and bad because their university life is actually boaring.

They can't even go out, can't enjoy the life like other's.

So our boy's spent their day's with book's mainly.

Sometimes they play cricket, football or another sports at the campus.

And as i told before,

Namjoon seems like an idiot or chaotic brat but he is actually a genius.

Yoongi is clam but his polite behaviour wins teacher's heart.

Jungkook is the kid is perfect in anything and everything.

-

It's Saturday and from Monday their 1st year's class test will starts.

Jungkook is studying at their room. It's night and Yoongi went to the library and didn't came back and Namjoon came back from the shower.

Namjoon is humming a song,

"Ilpal ilsam sampal ddaeng... You wrong me right jal bwa ddaeng......".

Jungkook is sitting on his bed, studying with his full concentration.

Suddenly something caught Namjoon's attention.

He saw something on the ground.

It's a picture.

So namjoon bent down and take it from the ground and looking at the picture.

He smirks a little.