Truth and A Friendship (6)

It's the night time at the same Sunday when jungkook's heart brakes and Namjoon had a disastrous date.

Yoongi is sitting at the station with the station master.

Today Jimin didn't came.

The station master also have some free time.

His duty is already over and he and yoongi is talking randomly and he asked him about Jimin.

"I had seen jimin for the first time on that same platform. That time he had just got married and come here. He is from busan and an orphan. And it was also the last time I saw him happy", the station master starts speaking.

Yoongi is listening calmly.

He always know something is off and his friends also told him the same.

So he is here to know the truth.

"Because his husband had to leave that night due to some reason at the border. He was an Air force pilot at Army. Since then he often comes here. Hoping to see his husband get down from any train", the station master speaks.

"Then what happened?", Yoongi asked.

The station master sighed and starts speaking again,

"But everyone knows that it's not going to happen because two years ago we got the news that two planes got missing at the border. And even he knows that his husband is no more", hearing that yoongi gasped.

But didn't speak.

The station master continues,

"But he still comes here for one man, it's his father-in-law, Major General Byun. A retired army officer and one of the richest men in this city who believes, till he doesn't see the dead body of his son, he is not dead. He insists jimin dutifully fulfills all the traditions of a married boy. Jimin is doing this for him only", station master speaks.

Yoongi looks at the place where jimin supposed to stood.

He miss him.

"Jimin's sister-in-law Nancy, is his only friend. She is the wife of Major Byun's elder son who is a computer engineer at the military and away most of the time. Nancy loves Jimin like a brother and wants to see him happy. She has son name An-sum. He is the only bright light in Jimin's dark life. They laugh together, cry together, play and fight together. Jimin forget all his pain and sorrows and become a child with him. He is after all just 21. This is Jimin, who had come here to laugh and love. Hope he gets his all happiness", the station master finished and Yoongi get attached with jimin.

"He is so strong", Yoongi mumbles and looks at the empty platform.

"Indeed he is", the station master replied.

The station master left, it's late and he also has to go home.

The station master gives yoongi jimin's adress.

He thanked him and went towards the adress.

"I promise you sir he will definitely get his share of happiness", Yoongi promise himself while he is standing and looking at Jimin's way,who is playing with An-sum.

He is laughing and spinning the 7 year's and really forgot his every sorrow and pain.

-

It's almost 9.30 and Yoongi is came back from jimin's house.

He just watched him from the distance.

Jungkook and Namjoon already came back to the hostel and they're waiting for him.