"Hey. I'm Roxanne Wolf. If you're looking for high-speed motor mayhem, Roxy Raceway is the place to be. Sign up today and be a winner! Nobody likes a loser." Foxy was taken aback by what he heard and got a bad impression of Roxy, however, Bonnie wasn't very surprised to hear this, he knows that Roxy doesn't like to lose. "Freddy, we made it to Roxy Raceway. Where are you?" I said, "I am near the reception desk, Gregory." Freddy replied.

I walked down the large staircase to the right and saw Freddy standing near one side of the desk. Freddy was glad that his Superstar (who was me) was ok, but he noticed something different about me. "Gregory, I am glad you are ok, but where did you get those shoes?" I looked down at my new orange shoes and looked up at Freddy again, "I found them at the nearby Salon. Vanessa was coming and she freaked out when she saw Foxy. But to ease her worries, we eventually managed to convince her that he was friendly and on our side of the group." "Hmm. I see." Freddy said.

"Well, now there we're all ere', what are we gonna do about Roxy?" Bonnie said. "Hmm. Perhaps we can catch the lass off-guard with a sneak attack?" Foxy said, Freddy shook his head and spoke up, "No. I do not think that will work Foxy. It will be very difficult for us to sneak up on Roxy because of her new eyes." "New eyes?" Foxy said tilting his head in confusion, "Oh, yeah. I forgot about those fancy new eyes of hers. They were made to help her win races, but she can see other Bots through walls. So even if we did try and sneak up on her, she'll see us comin'." Bonnie said.

Bonnie's words made something click in my mind, 'Her eyes help her win races.' This made me remember the message that Freddy and I found in Roxy's Room. It said that every time a test run was taking place on the track, Roxy would always get in the way of it. If I can find a working kart, maybe I could use it to get Roxy's attention and distract her. "Wait! I have an idea." I said, "Maybe we can get her attention with a race kart." Freddy and Bonnie weren't sure about what my idea is, but Foxy quickly caught on to what I'm is planning.

"Ah, I see. Ye want to distract her while we try to pin the lass down." "Yes! That's exactly it!" I said. This was making Freddy feel very concerned, he knows what happened to all of those driver-assist bots who were driving on the track during every test run. He was afraid that I would lose my head if Roxy saw me driving on the track. "Gregory, I do not think it would be safe for you. There is a chance that Roxy could see you coming and attack you."

Before I could protest, Foxy spoke up, "I understand what yer saying, Freddy. But I have a solution to that." "What if one of us distracts Roxy while Gregory uses the kart?" "Plus I still have the Fazerblaster and Faz-Cam with me. I can stun her in case she sees me." I said. Freddy was still conflicted about this plan, but Foxy and I had good points. Having one Animatronic distract Roxy until I arrive and the tools that I have at my disposal can still help me. He left out a sign before he reluctantly accepted the plan, "Very well then."

"Ok, now that we're all in agreement, I say we look around ere' for a workin' kart." Bonnie said, "Aye." Foxy said, Freddy stayed with me while Bonnie and Foxy split up and looked for a fully functioning kart. Freddy and I walked straights and saw various metal containers and construction materials placed throughout the Raceway. However, sitting among the crates and large metal pipes, I found an orange kart sitting near an unfinished part of the floor.

"Freddy, look! There's a kart!" I said, but when Freddy and I got a closer look at it, Freddy spoke up. "I am so sorry, Gregory. It appears that you are not tall enough to ride the kart alone. You are going to need a working Driver-Assist Bot to use this kart." Oh man, the robot's missing its head!" I said, this was going to be a problem. However, Freddy spoke up again. "Perhaps there is a spare Driver-Assist Bot here somewhere." Yeah, there's gotta be at least one bot here, but where is it?