Anybody Home?

"So that's what happened

"So that's what happened." I said. Freddy, Chica, and Vanessa were glad to know that Monty wasn't the one who decommissioned Bonnie that night, but Monty didn't feel that way. He felt disgusted with himself after hearing the truth, he may not have attacked Bonnie that night, but hearing that he just stood by and did nothing while Bonnie was getting ripped to pieces sickened him. "So all I did was just stand there and watch you get taken apart? I... Don't know what to say to that."

Bonnie placed a hand on Monty's shoulder to help reassure him. "Hey, don't go feelin' guilty for what happened. It wasn't like ya chose to stand by on your own free will. That disk thing was messin' with your programmin' and that other rabbit was playin' you like a fiddle. I bet she was the one who put that disk inside you, Monty." "Bonnie is right. You are not at fault, Monty, you were a victim too." Freddy said, "I agree!" Chica shouted. "Yeah, I knew you would never do anything to Bonnie." Vanessa said as she join in.

Monty felt a warm feeling in his processors, he thought Freddy, Chica, and Vanessa would be furious with him after learning the truth, but here they were, taking his side. He wouldn't show it, but he was very grateful to have them as friends. "Yeah, you're right! I'm gonna find that other rabbit and give it a piece of my mind!" "I can help with that." I chimed in, this caught most of the Animatronics and Vanessa by surprise, "What do you mean, Gregory?" Chica asked, Oh, yeah! I only told Freddy and Vanessa about Vanny's Hideout in Fazer Blast. "Well, when I was in Fazer Blast yesterday, I found the rabbit lady's secret Hideout and her name is Vanny."

Monty's facial expression began to darken, 'Fazer Blast huh?' "Would you mind showin' me where that hideout is, Gregory?" I looked at Monty and nodded my head, "Yeah. I can show you where it is." "Hold on! I'm comin' with you two!" Bonnie said. He's not going to miss the chance to catch the one who decommissioned him that night and if she still has the controller with her, Monty is going to need some backup. Freddy, Chica, and Vanessa would have objected to this idea, but after everything that's happened, they couldn't deny Vanny not being a serious threat and if they do catch her, perhaps they can return Sundrop and Roxy to normal.

"Maybe you are right, Gregory. We should put a stop to Vanny before she does something drastic." Freddy said, he looked up at Monty and Bonnie, "Bonnie, Monty. Please keep Gregory safe." Monty let out a hardy laugh, "You got it, Freddy." "Yeah, we'll make sure that he's ok." Bonnie said. We walked into the elevator and pushed the button, Monty opened his stomach hatch for me to enter, "Hop in, little guy." I climbed inside and leaned near his core, I had a lot of room to move around in Monty's chest cavity.

Monty placed a hand on his stomach hatch and laughed, "You taste good, little guy." I couldn't help but giggle in response and Bonnie cracked a smile. The elevator reached Roxy's room and we were on our way to Fazer Blast.

 The elevator reached Roxy's room and we were on our way to Fazer Blast