A Light at The End of The Tunnel

Monty and I kept walking until we found a staircase that led us back to Rockstar Row. 

Chica walked out of her room and saw us, "Oh, Gregory! Monty! Were you able to find Vanny?" "Nope

Chica walked out of her room and saw us, "Oh, Gregory! Monty! Were you able to find Vanny?" "Nope. We checked her hideout, but she wasn't home." Monty said. Chica's eyes lowered, "Oh, dear. I'm sorry to hear that." She said in a sad tone, she also noticed that Bonnie was no longer with us, "Where is Bonnie?"

"We asked Bonnie if he wanted to go on a treasure hunt with us, but he needs to recharge." I said. Chica's mood perked up after hearing about this treasure hunt, "A treasure hunt?" "We're gonna look for the rest of those missing gold plush toys from Kid's Cove." Monty said. "Would you mind if I help you find them?" Chica asked, "Not at all, Chica. You can help us." I said. It would be easier to find the remaining golden toys if more people joined the search, "I should ask Freddy if he can help too." I said. However, that was not likely to happen. "I'm sorry, Gregory. But Freddy also needs to recharge." Chica said.

I was a little sad that Freddy was unable to help us, but I was still happy that Chica and Monty could. Besides, those two can deal with any Animatronics that gives us trouble if need be. "I see... Well, we can still find them with just us three." Monty smiled at my optimism.

"Ha! That's the spirit, little guy!" "However, before we go, I gotta ask, where are the three plushies you found, Gregory?" "They're in Freddy's room." I replied, "We should leave them in there for safekeeping." Chica said. Neither I nor Monty could argue with that. After all, if anything happened to those plushies, then I will never get inside the water park. "Where should we start looking?" I asked, Monty was thinking about a good place to start our search and then it hit him.

"I think the Utility Tunnels are a good place to start lookin'." "I agree." Chica said, without any further objections, we walked through the red double doors and walked down the stairs. 

Monty spotted a chained-off gate and used his claws to break it through, we walked past a Mop Bot and entered a large dark room with a few crates and a recharge box on the other side of the room

Monty spotted a chained-off gate and used his claws to break it through, we walked past a Mop Bot and entered a large dark room with a few crates and a recharge box on the other side of the room. I put my flashlight inside the charger and took it out when it was charged, Monty and Chica were searching the crates while I looked around the room.