A Clean Exit

Sundrop and I entered another part of the Locker Room, but had to take a detour after hearing Chica nearby, "Where are you?" We hide inside a shower stall close to a message lying in front of a poster depicting Freddy saying, "Wash your paws

Sundrop and I entered another part of the Locker Room, but had to take a detour after hearing Chica nearby, "Where are you?" We hide inside a shower stall close to a message lying in front of a poster depicting Freddy saying, "Wash your paws... or else" "Are you going to the staff party? Management says they have an important announcement to make at the party. I don't want to stick around after my 14 hour shift, but I don't want to get laid off if I don't show up."

'Important announcement?' I wondered what that could have been. When Chica went away, we came out of hiding and kept walking farther into the Locker Room. We entered a long hallway that was swarming with Security Bots, I wasn't sure how we could get past all of them without setting off an alarm. "There are too many of them. How are we going to get past them all?" Sundrop knew exactly what to do.

"Jump on my back, little buddy. I can sneak past all those the S.T.A.F.F. Bots." I wasn't sure where Sundrop was going with this, but I hopped aboard and he jumped off the ground, grabbed onto the ceiling, and started moving like a ninja. I was impressed by Sundrop's maneuverability and wrapped my hands around him tighter, who'd ever think that an Animatronic designed to watch over kids would be so good at stealth, guess those thin metallic limbs are more than just for show.

Sundrop continued to move along the ceiling until he entered an area with a split path. Sundrop and I had two options, one path continued straight into a room filled with more S.T.A.F.F. Bots while the other path to the right led into a dark storage room.

Since neither I nor Sundrop wanted Moondrop to come out again, we chose to continue straight ahead. Sundrop leaped across walls and over Security Bots, he landed on a shelf and saw an opening for me and him to get to. With a big leap, we made it across the room. I let go of Sundrop and looked at him.

"Thank you, Sundrop!" "Aw, no problem, little buddy!" Sundrop replied

"Thank you, Sundrop!" "Aw, no problem, little buddy!" Sundrop replied. Suddenly, we heard two voices in the background one of them sounded like a Map Bot offering a map to someone, "Take a map. Take a map." The second voice sounded very annoyed. "Ugh, get out of the way." I felt my heart almost skip a beat when I heard Vanessa nearby. "Vanessa is right there! Can you tell her I couldn't get out through the Loading Docks?"

Sundrop had to think of something to help me get the answer to my question and quickly, then he came up with an idea. "Little buddy, I need you to go into that room over there." Sundrop pointed to a small closet with 2 Wet Floor Bots and a Roxy plush inside. "How come, Sundrop?" I asked as he turned to me, "I can tell Vanessa that you couldn't make it through the Loading Docks exit so you can get past her without letting her know you're still here with us." Sundrop replied. I did not like this idea. "What?! No! What if you get into trouble, Sun?!"

"Don't worry, Gregory. I'll be ok, she'll know you're still here and we're still working together. I'll just tell her Moondrop got lost in the air vents after getting out of the Daycare." While that was true, I didn't want Sundrop to do this, but I couldn't see any other way out. I gave Sundrop a hug and went into the closet. Once I was hidden, Sundrop started to talk loudly to get Vanessa's attention, "Hello? Is anyone here?" Vanessa heard Sundrop's voice and entered the room, I ducked underneath a table to avoid being spotted.

She walked farther into the room and found Sundrop looking around. "Sundrop! What are you doing here? You're supposed to be in the Daycare. Aren't you?" Sundrop looked at Vanessa and spoke to her in a confused tone. "Officer Vanessa? Is that you?" "Yes, it's me Sundrop. Now tell me why you're back here and not in the Daycare." Vanessa answered.

While Sundrop was explaining the events of how he got in the laundry room and how I didn't make through the Loading Docks, I used the chance to sneak out of the closet and into the orange hallway Vanessa left. "Well, you see... Earlier today, I found Gregory in the Daycare all by himself. I kept him company, but the lights went out and Moondrop came out. Gregory disappeared when the lights turned back on. But when they turned off again, Moondrop left the Daycare and got lost in the air vents. I was trying to find my way back to the Daycare and I thought I did, but when I left the air vents, I ended up inside the Locker Room."

Vanessa was still processing everything that Sundrop told her, she wasn't surprised to hear that Sundrop would try to look after me when I went to the Daycare, what did surprise her was the fact that Moondrop left the Daycare and I didn't escape through the Loading Docks. Vanessa also found Sundrop's playful nature to be slightly annoying, but perhaps she could use it to her advantage.

"Ok, Sundrop. I understand, right now the other Animatronics and myself are playing hide and seek and we must find Gregory to win the game." Sundrop already knew I was hiding from Vanessa, but he still went along with the act to avoid being suspicious. "Oh, boy! Oh, boy! We're all playing hide and seek! Is it my turn to count?" He faced a wall and started counting, "1! 2! 3!"

Vanessa cut him off while trying her very best to not lose her temper. "Sundrop, you don't need to count, but what I do need you to do is notify me imminently if you see Gregory. Do you understand?" "Absolutely, Officer Vanessa! Yippee! Ready or not, here I come!" Sundrop shouted as he skipped away, "I swear I don't get paid enough for this and I still have to get Gregory out of here as soon as possible." Vanessa groaned.

I continued to walk through the long orange hallway until I found Freddy. "Freddy!" Freddy turned to me as I jumped into his arms. "I am glad you are ok, Gregory, I am sorry that you were not able to escape through the Loading Dock."

I looked at Freddy while I let out a small yawn, "It's ok, Freddy. There's still the Fire Escape on the 3rd floor." Freddy noticed the tired look in my eyes and spoke again. "That is true, Superstar. But before you go there, perhaps you should rest for a while. You look very tired." Before I could protest, I let out a big yawn and felt a little drowsy, maybe Freddy was right, I should get some sleep before going to the Prize Counter.

Freddy placed me down and opened my stomach hatch for me to climb into, I was feeling more drowsy when I was inside Freddy and fell asleep, Freddy noticed this and made sure his footsteps were light when walking back to Rockstar Row. After taking a passageway in the Atrium to Rockstar Row, Freddy entered his Green Room and took me out of his chest cavity.

I was sound asleep when Freddy gently took me out of my chest cavity and held him, he let out a soft chuckle before sitting down on the couch with his Superstar (who just so happens to be me) warm and safe in his arms