I'm A Firing My Laser!

I started sleeping like a log as I dreamed about another time I saw Ness. I was finishing up my chores, all that was left was to remove a dust bunny that was in the corner of the living room ceiling. But due to my small size, I couldn't reach it. I was about to grab a chair to stand on, but then I felt someone behind me, I turned around and saw Johnny chuckling. "Here, let me help you, buddy." He said, Johnny lifted me onto his shoulders and walked towards the dust bunny, I reached out and pulled it out of the corner. "Thanks, Johnny." I said, Johnny smiled and looked up at me, "No problem, little dude."

Johnny placed me back on my feet and I threw out the dust bunny in my hand. With that taken care of, I let out a sigh of relief, "Good, now all my chores are done." Johnny looked out the window and saw it was a nice sunny day, he didn't want me to spend the day cooped up in the house. 'Hm... maybe I can take Gregory out for ice cream.' He thought. We did have some loose change in our pockets, so getting some ice cream should be possible and almost anything is better than spending a whole day staying inside the Johnsons residence. With his mind made up, he walked over to me and asked me if I was in the mood for ice cream.

"Hey, you wanna get some ice cream, little dude?" I smiled and nodded my head, I never got to have ice cream at the Johnson residence, neither do the others, "I have some more change in my room, I'll go get it quickly."

"Alright, kid." Johnny said, I went upstairs and into my room, it had blue wallpaper, a ceiling fan, and a small bed with a few folded clothes on it. I took out a small box from under the bed and opened it, I grabbed a few dimes and put the box away. I went back downstairs and got my shoes on, I looked at Johnny who was at the front door, "Ready to go?" He asked, "All set." I replied.

We walked outside and went to the nearest ice cream parlor. As we were walking, Johnny looked at my elbow and saw the band-aid that Ness put on me was still there. "How's your elbow feeling, bud?" I looked at my elbow then looked at Johnny, "It's feeling much better." "That's good to hear." Johnny replied, we found an ice cream parlor and walked inside, there weren't many people around us, so we had no trouble walking over to the mini freezer near the counter to see what ice cream we wanted.

"I think I'm gonna have Rocky Road, what about you, bud?" Johnny said, I was still looking at the many flavors they had, their Mint Chocolate ice cream looked good, but their Cookie Dough flavor was calling my name, "I choose Cookie Dough." I said. We told the woman behind the counter what ice cream we wanted. One medium Rocky Road cup for Johnny and one medium Cookie Dough cup for me, we paid the cashier and sat on a bench outside to eat our ice cream.

I ate a spoon full of ice cream and a smile appeared on my face, "It's so good." Johnny was enjoying his Rocky Road alongside me. "You can say that again, little dude." While we were eating our ice cream, I saw a familiar face walking towards the ice cream parlor. "Ness?" She looked at the source of the voice and smiled, "Hello, Gregory." Johnny looked at the woman and spoke up, "Are you the one who helped Gregory with his elbow?" Ness looked at Johnny and nodded her head, "I am, are you one of Gregory's friends?" I put my ice cream down and stood up, "Oh, right. Ness, this is Johnny. Johnny, this is Ness."

Ness smiled and extended her hand toward Johnny, "It's nice to meet you, Johnny." "It's nice to meet you too, and thank you for helping Gregory." Johnny replied, "What brings you here, Ness?" I asked, she turned her attention to me and spoke up, "I come here sometimes on my days off from work." This made me curious, "Work?" "I work at Freddy Fazbear's Mega Pizzaplex." Ness responded, this information caught Johnny by surprise. "Really?" "Yes, it's a busy place to work at, but I enjoy it." Ness replied, I looked at my remaining ice cream and saw it was quickly turning into a puddle. I let out a small gasp as I grab the cup and went back to eating what's left of my ice cream.