While Kid's Cove looked cool, it felt strange to be in an indoor water park without any water flowing, I also felt a wave of nostalgia wash over me, this reminded me of the water park trip that Johnny took me and the others on, it was the most fun I ever had. "I wish you were here to see this, Johnny." I said to myself. Putting those fond memories aside, I heard Freddy's voice through my Faz-Watch, "Gregory, are you there?" "Yeah, I'm here." I replied.

Freddy was relieved to know that I was out of danger, "I am glad that you are ok, Gregory. There should be a Security Office near your location." I walked forward and looked around for the Office, I could hear Security Bots coming and ran towards the play structure to hide, I ran up a set of stairs and stayed near a water cannon until the Bots went away.

When the coast was clear, I came out of hiding and went back to looking for the Security Office, on my stroll through the empty water park, I saw a bunch of fake palm trees and multiple lounge chairs lined up next to each other. I needed to be careful not to fall into the pool, there wasn't any water in it and I could get a fatal injury if I fell in. Good thing there was a safety rope around the edge of the pool, but I still wanted to be careful.

I kept walking around until I heard something, it sounded like music, a music box tune to be more specific, this wasn't the same eerie tune that played before the mini-Music Man showed up, this was a different song, one that sounded sort of peaceful. I needed to be cautious, hearing a music box in the dark was not a good sign, good thing I still have my Fazerblaster and Faz-Cam with me just in case I run into trouble.

I slowly approached an empty hallway as the music grew louder, I stopped when I was right outside the Security Office, I pulled out my Fazerblaster, shook it, and took a deep breath.

I stepped inside the Office and found it empty, I could see a music box with a tiny figure of a ballerina with purple hair spinning, "Where did this come from?" Next to the music box was a message

"Back by popular demand, a certain swashbuckling fox is making his debut as the new drummer of the Glamrocks, a lot of people have been asking about Foxy's whereabouts, so Management decided to bring the beloved pirate back. While I'm glad that Foxy is returning, Roxy isn't going to take this well, she might think that he'll try to upstage her, I've also been hearing what people are saying about her, "Foxy is much better than you." "You'll never be as good as Foxy." I can tell that these comments are lowering her self esteem, I've also heard that several of the pipes in Kid's Cove are damaged and have to delay opening the water park. Foxy is going to be kept in the Fox Den because the Warehouse is full of Endos, he might get lonely, so I should go and keep him company so he doesn't go crazy. I should also install my new software chip into him while I'm at it. - Ness"

'So his name is Foxy.' I thought, now I finally know the new Animatronic's name and where to find him. I also remembered something after reading the message, when Roxy was looking for me while I was trying to get backstage, she found a poster of someone and ripped it to shreds. I couldn't tell who was on the poster at the time, but now I have a good guess as to who it was.