Chapter 18- It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year.

Start from the beginning

"As you wish!"
He picked you up, leaving your legs dangling and kissed you softly. He then started peppering your face with kisses
"Chris! Your beard is tickling me!"
"That's the point!" He then starts to tickle your ribs making you scream.
"CHRISTOPHER! STOP! We have to wrap presents!"

Laughing he let you go
"Oh gawd I love you!" He kisses the top of your head.

Christmas Eve your wish came true, it started to snow. There was something magical about snow for Christmas.

Right around lunch you headed over to Lisa's.
Once again as soon as Chris walks in the door he was surrounded by giddy children all wanting his attention. Everytime you would see him with children your heart would melt.

You pulled from your trance like state by Scott.
"Y/N!! Girl it's been tooo long!" He comes running towards you with arms stretched out to engulf you in a hug.
"Scott I've missed you too!"

Scott let's you go and turns with you to look at Chris"He's gonna be great with kids"
"Mmmm yes he will be"

From the kitchen you heard Lisa calling and you made your way in
"Ma! It's good to see you!"
Lisa came up and hugged you "You too! You are looking wonderful! Everything ready for the wedding?"

"Believe it or not, I am... I wasn't sure it would all come together... with it being a small wedding I think helped."

Chris came in at this moment wrapping his arms around you kissing the top of your head.
"I woulda of married her the day I proposed... but we wanna make sure everyone can see it happen... that I actually am settling down"

This statment caused a brust of laughter              "Bro, we are going to make sure it is documented!"  

Lisa come over to you both
"I am glad you both found each other, you made for each other."

Scott grabs a cookie while making his way out of the kitchen
"Ya, and she is going to make a honest man out of him!"

Chris lets you go and starts chasing after Scott
"Why you little!"

Scott lets out a scream and makes a dash to the other room

Christmas Eve was full of laugher, this family had a special place in your heart. You could see the love they had for each other.

The kids were allowed to open one present before bed. This was your favroite part of the day, just to see the joy on their faces.

Stella came running to you and sat in your lap
"Aunt Y/N, I wove it! Thank you!"

"You are welcome! Make sure you give Uncle Chris some love too. He helped pick it out"

She looked down at the ballerina bunny and then at Chris
"Are you sure he helped... he doesn't have good taste"

"Hey there girly I do too!" Chris came over two the two of reaching for Stella.
"Just for that I'm gonna tickle you!"

Stella jumped off your lap and ran screaming. Instead of chasing after her, Chris sat beside you an snuggled his nose in the your neck. His hot breath tickling you neck
"You are what I really want. "

"Mmmm I want you too "

"Gag me with a spoon! You two need to get a room" Scott was making gagging noises from across the room.

"Oh we will later" Chris give you a mischievous grain
You give Chris a death glare and whispered "Not at your mom's"

Pretty soon the kids were sent to bed to wait on Santa, leaving the adults in the livingroom watching a Christmas moive. You were snuggled next to Chris with his arm wrapped around you making small cirlces on your hip.