Valentine, James, and I walked in. Mafias and Companies under one roof for the night. Smiling and laughing as if they wouldn't hurt each other the moment they got a chance. I felt an arm wrapping around my waist. "Colada."

I turned to see Erica. She was in a long silky blue dress, a slit going up to her right thigh. Her long brown hair is up in a high ponytail, her lips coated in a shiny gloss. "Erica." "Dance with me." It was more of a demand than a question. She took my hand and led me to the dance floor, spinning me once before taking me into her arms.

"What's gotten into you tonight?" I said as I wrapped my arms around her neck. "I missed you." "Already?" I smirked. She rolled her eyes, but her cheeks turned a light red. We danced for a little while longer until she got pulled away by one of her men. It seemed serious.

Shortly after Val walked over to me. "She's here," he looked over to the doors. There she was walking in with her people. She's changed since the last time I saw her, she's still stunning without a doubt. The light hitting her light brown skin perfectly, the champagne colored dress hugging all of her curves, but the dress still doesn't do enough justice to her body. Her light brown loose curls falling down her back.

"Are you ok?" Val touched my arm. "Yes, I am," I looked at him. "Same plan." He nodded his head and walked off.

•••

SCARLETT||

I walked in with Ozias and Grace. I felt a piercing gaze on me, it never left until I got far enough from the entrance. Grace was already pulling me towards the dance floor. "Grace," I whined. "You brought me here, so we're dancing," she wrapped her arms around my neck. "Just for a little bit," I put my hands on her waist.

We moved around the room gracefully as the music slowed down. I spun Grace around, when I did my eyes caught someone else's. I brought Grace closer to me. Valentino looked at me as he sipped his drink followed by a slight head nod. He moved and walked over to a hallway. "Grace." "I know, go. Be careful Scarlett."

I walked over to the hallway, everything was telling me that I shouldn't follow him, but I went anyway. I walked down the hallway, I looked around and I saw Valentino walking into a room. I continued to follow him, he was now out on the balcony.

"Scarlett." His voice was colder than I remembered. "Is it actually you this time?" I walked over to him. He turned to look at me, his eyes being a bright red. "Of course, it's been a while." "Not long enough. "Don't be like that, we've missed you." "I wish I could say the same."

"I mean it Scarlett, she misses-" "Don't, I want nothing to do with either of you." "Tell her that yourself." He looks behind me. I turned around and it was her. She nodded her head and Valentino walked out. "Scarlett, Scarlett, Scarlett," her tone gets more darker and seductive as she says my name.

"What a sight for sore eyes," she moves closer towards me. I move back, I can't even look her in the eyes. "Look at me Scarlett," I can hear her moving closer. I gasped once my back hits the cold railing on the balcony. Her hand touches my face, "Please." I looked at her.

"I've missed you." "I couldn't tell, you made my life a living hell for the past 4 years!" She smiles. "You're not the same woman that I remembered, Colada." She looks me in the eyes when I said her name. She's changed, there's a smile on her face but her emotions seem blank, almost nonexistent.

"You're enjoying this aren't you? Seeing me in pain." "Just a little bit," she smirks. "Why can't you just forget about me and move on." "I don't want to." "You left me, remember?" She doesn't say anything, she just looks at me. I push her away from me. "Forget about me and move on, you did it the first time. Do. it. Again!"

"I can't do that Scarlett!" "Why Colada? Why!" She looked away from me. "Goodbye Colada."

•••

COLADA||

I watched as she walked away from me, it took everything for me to not tell her how I feel. I can't leave her, not again. I made a mistake when I left her. I wasn't ready, I wasn't ready to accept the love that she'd already given me. I loved her too, I know that I did. I didn't want to get hurt again. Once I left her, I never loved anyone in the ways that I loved her. She ruined everyone else for me.

I want her and only her.

***********

Hey my lil tea slxts ;)

I'm sorry about the late updates. Writer's block is a bitch but I'm trying. I hope you all liked it😌

Chapter thoughts?

Kisses~ Muah~