Suzie, Do you copy?

A/n: remember this is now the beginning of season 3 so it's the same time jump in the show. Which is a year.

Y/N POV~
"You're late." Lucas says as Mike rides up to us outside the mall

"Again." I add.

"We're gonna miss the opening." Will says.

"Yeah, if you guys keep whining about it. Let's go!" Mike replies putting his bike on the rack.

"If you guys keep whining about it. Nyeh-nyeh-nyeh." Lucas mocks him.

"Just please stop talking, dude." Mike rolls his eyes pushing ahead, the rest us following behind.

"Let me guess. You were busy." Lucas starts smacking his lips making kissing noises.

"Oh, yeah, real mature, Lucas." Mike states.

"Oh, El, I wish we could make out forever, and never hang out with any of our friends." Lucas says imitating Mike making me snicker.

"Lucas, stop." Max says hitting him lightly.

"Will and Y/n think it's funny." He states.

"Because it is." Will nods.

"Yeah, it's so funny that I want to spend romantic time with my girlfriend." Mike says.

"I'm spending romantic time with my girlfriend." I smirk and put my arm over Max's shoulders receiving a look from Lucas and a smile from Max.

"Excuse us! Sorry! Sorry!" Mike and Lucas yell as we all push our way through crowds of people and down the escalator.

"Excuse me, I'm sorry." Max apologizes not letting go of my arm while Mike runs into a girl.

"Hey! Watch it!" She yells at Mike.

"Sorry!" He says.

"Yeah! Watch it, nerd!" Erica yells from the water fountain with her posse of 10 year olds.

"Isn't it past your bedtime?" Lucas asks his sister.

"Isn't it time you died?" Erica snaps back.

"Psycho!" He says.

"Butthead!" She argues.

"Mall rat!"

"Fart face!" She yells and Lucas blows a raspberry

"Oh, now that was mature." I roll my eyes and grab Lucas pushing him in front of Max and I and into the scoops ahoy where Robin stands at the counter while Mike rings the bell repeatedly.

"Hey, dingus, your children are here." She yells.

"Again? Seriously?" Steve opens the back window and looks at us and Mike just rings the bell again. He takes us into the back and opens the door for us so we can sneak into the movies. "Come on, come on. I swear, if anybody hears about this-"

"We're dead!" We all finish for him. Mike gets to the door to the cinema and pokes his head out.

"All clear." He nods and steps out the door all of us following him quickly, sneaking into the Day Of The Dead movie. We grab our seats directly in the middle. Mike on the end, Will next to him, then Max then Me then Lucas. "See Lucas we made it."