The Gate

Tw!! The D-slur.

Y/N POV~
"Eleven." Mike says walking to the girl with slicked back hair and black eyeshadow around her eyes embracing her in a tight hug

"Mike." She gasps tears pricking her eyes, they slowly run down her face as she hugs the boy she loves.

"Is that..?" Max asks.

"Yeah." Lucas whispers.

"I never gave up on you." Mike states, "I called you every night. Every night for-"

"353 days." Eleven finishes for him, "I heard."

"Why didn't you tell me you were there?" He asks, "That you were okay?"

"Because I wouldn't let her." Hopper jumps in. "The hell is this? Where you been?" He asks Eleven.

"Where have you been?" She counters hugging Hopper when he pulls her in.

"You've been hiding her. You've been hiding her this whole time!" Mike yells pushing Hopper.

"Hey!" He turns around looking at Mike grabbing him by the collar of his shirt. "Let's talk. Alone." And takes him into another room.

I shake my head in disbelief and walk up to Eleven hugging her tightly, I bury my face in her neck taking in the scent of my best friend that's been missing for a year. "I missed you.." I whisper.

"I missed you too Y/nn." She says before letting go of me to hug Lucas and Dustin.

"We missed you." Lucas says.

"I missed you, too" She replies smiling.

"We talked about you pretty much every day." Dustin comments pulling away from her.

She sticks her thumb up against his mouth pressing it against his teeth. "Teeth."

"What?"

"You have teeth." She repeats.

He smiles and glances at Lucas, "Oh. You like these pearls?" He asks then purrs at her which makes her make a face and Lucas just shakes his head.

"Eleven?" Max steps forward finally. "Hey. Um, I'm Max." She sticks her hand out to the other girl. "I've heard a lot about you." Eleven just looks at her and walks past her ignoring her introduction.

She walks up to Joyce hugging her tightly. "Hey. Hey, sweetheart." Joyce says as Eleven cries into her shoulder. "Hey."

"Can I see him?" She asks, Joyce sighs and takes her to Will's room. After a short while she and Eleven walk back out into the living room and over to the notepad we had written on earlier.

"You opened this gate before, right?" Joyce asks.

"Yes." Eleven answers.

"Do you think if we got you back there, that you could close it?" Joyce continues, Eleven looks at her then looks back off into the distance.

~Small Time Skip~

"It's not like it was before. It's grown. A lot. And, I mean, that's considering we can get in there. The place is crawling with those dogs." Hopper explains, trying to come up with a plan.

"Demo-dogs." Dustin corrects.

"I'm sorry, what?" Hopper turns to him.

"I said, uh, Demo-dogs. Like Demogorgon and dogs. You put them together, it sounds pretty badass." Dustin rambles.

"How is this important right now?" Hopper asks.

"It's not. I'm sorry." He apologizes.

"I can do it." Eleven says.