Will the wise

Y/N POV~

"Will!?" Max and I yell looking around the school for him.

"Will!?" Dustin starts yelling also.

"Dustin! Y/n!" Joyce runs up to us.

"Ms. Byers?" I ask looking at her.

"What's going on? Where's Will?" She asks frantically. Lucas then runs into the school from outside.

"The field!" He breaths out before running back outside, the four of us running after him.

"Will. I just found him like this!" Mike yells at us as we run up to him. Will standing next to him completely still his eyes flickering into the back of his head. "I think he's having another episode!"

"Will? Will! Will!" Joyce grabs her sons arms shaking him lightly while repeating his name. "Sweetie, wake up! It's mom! Will!" All of us stand around them watching the interaction, Max stands closer to me grabbing my jacket sleeve softly. "Will. Wake up! Can you hear me? Will, please, just wake up. Please, wake up!" She's now starting to yell. "It's mom! It's me!" Suddenly he gasps opening his eyes.

Will and Ms. Byers walk out of the school and to their car us walking out behind them but staying on the stairs. "Okay that totally freaked me out." Max says. "Did that not freak you guys out?"

"Two episodes in two days." Lucas comments.

"It's getting worse." I nod.

"You think it's true sight?" Lucas asks.

"What's true sight?" Max asks.

"It's nothing." Lucas says, the five of us watching as they pull away from the school.

"Well I'm gonna head out I'll see you guys tomorrow." I say going to the stairs and to the bike racks.

"Bye Y/n." Max waves smiling at me. I shoot her a smile back then hop on my bike riding home.

When I get home I notice that the front door is open and there is music blaring from inside, "Mom?" I question as I walk in the house looking around. The furniture is all moved around and I hear the vacuum coming from upstairs. "Mom?" I ask again going into her room.

"Hey sweetie! How was school?" She asks without looking up from her task of vacuuming the floor.

"It was okay. What are you doing?" I ask her.

"I'm cleaning. The house is dusty and needed to be changed around." She answered.

"Oh okay yeah." I smile at my mom since she's actually starting to change.

"You're wearing the ring?" She looks at my hand.

"Uh, yeah of course I am." I nod and sit down on her bed watching her clean. The rest of the afternoon is filled with jokes and laughs with my mom, it feels so good to actually have her back.

~Time Skip~

"Stop being a baby and do it already!" Mike says.

"This is so disgusting." Max comments. "Is this really necessary?"

"What the hell's going on?" Dustin comes over questioning us.

"What do you think? We're looking for Dart." I look at him.

Suddenly a trash bag flies out of the trash can almost hitting Dustin. "Jesus!"

"Oh." Max says backing up.

"Ugh." Mike groans.

Lucas drops a second bag and climbs out of the trash can grunting. "Well, well, well." He starts, "Look who finally decided to show up. After I drew the short straw! Real convenient."