The Suana Test

Y/N POV~
We ended up staying at Max's house after the whole predicament with Billy. Max is sitting up against her headboard while I lay with my head on her stomach and my arms around her waist, Eleven just now coming into the room.

"Which one?" Max asks holding up two comics.

"I don't know." Eleven shakes her head pulling the blanket over herself.

"Hey, there's nothing to worry about anymore, okay?" Max sets the comics down on my back.

"It doesn't make sense." El says.

"What doesn't make sense?" I ask raising my head slightly to look at the brunette.

"Heather. The blood. The ice." She continues.

"Heather had a fever, so she took a cold bath, but she's better now. That has to be it, I don't know where that blood came from, but... we saw her. We all saw her. She's totally fine." Max states.

"What about Billy?" She asks.

"What about him?"

"He seemed wrong." Eleven whispers.

"Wrong is kind of like his default." Max says, I laugh slightly and lay my head back down on her stomach. "But it's nice to know he's not a murder, because that would've totally sucked."

"Who... is that?" El asks changing the topic and pointing at the comics.

"See, this is why you can't just hang out with Mike all the time." I state laughing again.

"This is WonderWoman. AKA Princess Diana. She's from Paradise Island, which is, like, this hidden island where there are only woman Amazon warriors." Max explains taking the comic, starting to read it to El. I listen to her voice, letting it comfort me and lure to me sleep with the comfort of my girlfriends body.

~Time Skip~

"Do you copy? This is a code red. I repeat, this is a code red. Max. Do you copy?" Lucas's voice blares through the walkie that's on the floor. I reach down off the side of the bed picking it up to answer it.

"Shut... up." I say before turning the walkie off and dropping it. "You've got to be kidding me." The phone starts ringing which startles Max to get up next to me, I roll her off my body and get up to answer the phone. "We're sleeping. Go away."

"This is Mike. Do not hang up. Something happened, something bad. Our very lives can be at stake." Mike says frantically.

"What are you talking about?" I ask.

"Just come over to my house. We'll explain everything." He continues.

"What?"

"Hurry." He says and hangs up the phone.

"What did he say?" Eleven says and Max sits up, I just stare at the phone.

~Time Skip~ 

"I didn't think it was anything at first. I mean, I think I just didn't want to believe it. The first time I felt it was at Day of the Dead." Will explains.

"Power went out that night, too." Mike comments.

"And then I felt it again at the field near the Nelson farm the next day. Then again yesterday outside Castle Byers." Will continues.

"What does it feel like?" Max asks.

"It's almost like... You know when you drop on a roller coaster?" He says.

"Sure." Mike nods.

"Yeah." I agree.

"No." Eleven shakes her head.