Chapter - 9

•••••••••••

"Feeling are matual babe"

Everyone turns to see who that voice belongs to... but they are all surprised to see so many men dressed in black coming together and covering for someone. After seeing that there is no threat, they start to line up and make way for the person. But the person was facing back them as she was giving some orders to her bodyguard.
After giving the instructions , she turned back. The whole family was mesmerized by her beauty while the girls were impressed by her fashion sense. But they were unable to see her face as she was wearing glasses.

She start walk toward them is a dangerous aura with high head seeing which family get goosebumps & shivering at there place.

She stopped exactly four steps away for them.

"Hello Malhotra, Mehra, Dhawan and Vedant and you too, soon to be Malhotra." She said standing straight and keeping both her hands behind her back.

She was going to say something when she hear someone foot steps coming toward.

Everyone turns back and sees Karan and other agents coming running.

They come and stood exactly in front of that girl and salute her while she nodded.

" You come here ? " Karan asked.

She was going to say something again but CID team come there and stood beside agent and salute that girl.

MM member are surprised or say shocked by this act of cid and specially ACP salute that girl. While that girl remove her shades. Revealing her face.

" Welcome NK. " ACP said .

Listening which family get to know who is she... Mukti , alya and prerna are surprised by this information and shocked too see the person.

" Thank you sir. So, how are you all ? " NK salute back to ACP.

" Good mam. " CID and agent

" Common guys you all can call me NK not mam. " NK told them.

" NK you are suddenly here." Karan asked the question which he badly wanted to ask as she can't come out like this it will be dangerous for her.

" Because it is important to come out. By the way Mrs. Mukti Mehra you were saying something. And Mrs. Pragya Mehra you wanted to scold me and were also saying that I am a spoiled child, I am a girl with no manners and so on and so forth.
(She said after looking at there shocked faces ) Hey, why are you all quiet, tell me... I am the one who saved your daughter and the one whom you all wanted to scold, so just say it, I am the one here." NK said so calmly which is not at all her nature.

Agents and CID team get surprise or say shock by listening this complain.
And family get shocked by this information that the girl who save mukti is NK itself.

" Actually... "

"And Mr. Mehra, you were saying that I shouldn't have talked to YOUR daughter-in-law like that... so can you teach me how to behave with your beloved daughter-in-law." NK asked interrupting pragya.

" I was not saying that... I was just saying that you shouldn't talk rudely to her." Abhishek replied

" So how should I behave with her... you tell me... if she is busy with her phone while crossing the road so many times and every time you saved her. Then how should you behave with her. Try to make her understand by talking sweetly... but no she will not understand that by then she must have met with an accident.

Then you will be happy, right." NK said to Mukti, Pragya and Abhishek while taunting them and other's are listening her silently.

"You don't have any answer but you have to talk about someone or say something without listening to both sides of the story. You have to say something to my team all the time , even if they are speaking the truth. But if I open my mouth... Meher and Malhotra then you guys won't be able to say anything for a day or whole life. Remember my words , You will regret that day, why you said those words. And will complain to god why he introduced you to NK." NK said angrily pointing her finger at them.