Introduction of story

....

A small girl abandoned by her family due to some problems & misunderstanding.

She doesn't know where she is going... What is happening... But someone came like a ray of hope in her life... She start living again happily...

But ... Later her friends to blame her.. betrayed her and broke her again.

And now she don't want to live... She wanted to end her life but someone save her..

What will happen when they all realized their mistake but it's too late for them.

They try to find her but she just get vanished in air... No clue of her anywhere.

After that know no one know where she goes..

But destiny again play a game.. with her life ... With her feelings... With her happiness.

That after so years the same girl come at their house ... Where her family and her friends family live together.
.
.
.

What will happen when she meet her family and friends after a long time ??

.
.
.
.
But when they didn't recognize her... Bcoz she hide her identity from them.
And even they didn't recognize her bcoz she came at their house as an agent. Who is more than a mystery for all family ??

Is they able to solve this mystery or not??
.
.
.
.
Let's see if they will recognize her or not??

Is her family is regret or not ??

Is her friends are guilty or not ??

______________________________________

Hey everyone...
I started a new story of which you guys read the prologue above...
So , plz share it with your friends.

And please do Vote and comment to tell me if you guys like it or not.

And don't forget to Vote❤️, & comment on it.

Your author

Aardhya💕💕