Chapter - 6

•••••••••••••••

MM mansion

MM mansion is all silent today.
Bcoz from yesterday they are getting shock one by one... Arre why don't they get shock. Yesterday manik been attacked but saved by NK team. Then he unintentionally said something which make NK team blood boil and without thinking anything they just aim him by their guns , but after getting command by ACP they drop their gun. But still they were furious . So , they answer back , that they were following all of them from last two days and they didn't even notice them. (...............)
And today., They get to know that in their house.Someone is planning about how to attack on them , And they didn't even know. Forget it...They didn't even know that their servants are also involved in this.
And then lastly they get to know that in there house there is a secret safe in one of room .

Present

In pari room

Abhijeet , daya and sanjana are checking the room kneely and trying to not miss any clue. While Dr monami and Dr tarika are also present. Monami is looking after that paper while tarika was taking finger and foot print which are present in room.
Exactly that time karan enter with siddharth but he disguset himself like no one able to recognize.

Sanjana told karan and siddharth what happened and how that wall get open and they found safe... Siddharth understand and start doing his work.

Karan also start looking at room kneely ,then his eye fall on family members. He look towards other officers than look back at them.
He sign then walk close to them.

" You guys wanna say something about it. " Karan asked raising his eyebrows while looking at everyone face for any kind of expression but non.

" We seriously have no clue about it , we didn't even know that our servants are also involved in these attacks. " Abhishek reply in low voice feeling guilty that their children are getting attack and threads letter from their own house , And the criminal , who are doing all this are living in their own house.

"That toh I'm seeing Mr Mehra. " Karan reply in stern tone.

" What about shyam and himanshu (karan look confuse hearing those names... Then ask "who" ) these are the name of our servant... Whom you take with you. " Ram asked then immediately said after seeing him confused.

" They are in our coustardy. Mam is investigating about it ,Don't worry they will blurted out soon. " Karan reply while giving a nodded.

" Is N... I'm mean mam is here. " Manik asked him hesitatly but immediately correct himself after seeing karan give him a murderous look, manik been scared gulped down.

" Yes , and She know everything . " Karan reply them in short.

" Karan, I have to do few test then only I can tell you about this paper. " Monami said while coming from behind.

" If your and tarika mam work is done than go with john ,He is outside. " Karan nodded and said softly while listening his tone all family members look shocked.

" Sir , the safe is open ." Sid said. Karan look back and nodded.

Karan wear his gloves and start taking things out. While other are seeing the things with weired looks.

" Pen , paper's and what's with this box. " Sanjana said the things name after seeing them for whole 1 min.

" Yrr , Now what type of game is this " Daya said after seeing the things which were in safe.