Chapter - 7

•••••••••••••••

Next morning.

All elders are having their morning tea... when karan and sanjana comes after checking security and taking a round of the mansion.

" Good morning everyone. " Karan wish them.

" Good morning karan. " Ram said with a smile.

" You guys sit I'll make some tea or coffee for both of you . " Pragya said after getting up from her chair.

" No , Mrs mehra we don't need coffee or tea . We just come here to ask your permission. " Sanjana reply shaking her head in no after seeing her taking a step toward kitchen.

" Officers , you don't have to take our permission... You both can do whatever you guys want. " Abhishek tell them taking sip of his tea.

" It's against our rule Mr mehra... And we are here to ask you guys that can we use this mansion gym room... We need to do workout. " Karan reply with a straight face without any expression on his face.

" You guys can use it. " Ram give them permission after seeing karan face .

" Thanks. " Karan reply nodding at them.

After saying this they both left... While others again start with their talks and there work.

At the time of breakfast.

All younger clan comes down for breakfast... While elders are already to table.

" Dad !!!! You guys know they both officers workout like a professional. " Mukti tell them after sitting on her chair.

" Yeah,. Uncle aunty.... when we guys goes there.. I was shocked to see them doing such exercise. " Prerna added after mukti .

" Exercise you are calling that exercise... That's not only exercise they were doing kick boxing and that heavy weight lifting. " Alya said more like yell at her.

" Kids they are trained... So they are professional in this. " Abhishek reply while nodding because it's expected to listen such thing for a trained officers.

" Now quite and have breakfast. " Priya tell them.

After having breakfast...All boys decided to leave for thee works.... But they stop by karan and sanjana.

" Guys be careful ,Bcoz your real enemy got the news. That we catch his mans.. and now he's gonna start to attack on you all... To make us weak. So, I suggest you all... Be calm don't get panick easily. This attack won't harm you.. and don't worry our man's and we will be there for you all." Karan explain them the situation calmly but sigh after seeing there expression & then turn to look at sanjana only to see her irrated face after observing their faces. He take a breath to keep his calm to face their drama.

" What!!!!!... Then how can you guys let them go ?? Kids stay at home today... Don't need to for office today. " Abhishek yell after listening them.

" Mr mehra try to understand.. what we are saying ? If they don't go then they will attack on this mansion together. And if they goes to their respective office then we can catch his man's easily.
Don't worry nothing will happen to your kids... Will promise it. " Sanjana explain after taking depth breath to keep calm which she will lose soon if they keep yelling at small thing according to her.

After lots of pleading , suggestions and request , warning they let's younger go to their respective works.

After tighting the security around mansion and even checking security for manik,mukti and aman... Sanjana and karan left for CID beurea.