Prologue

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

A small girl of 8 years is crying... In front of her parents .
She was begging that she didn't do anything but they are not listening to her ... They are just looking toward their son condition.
Which broke them a lot... They didn't even seeing towards their daughter.. they didn't see that their daughter also is in pain.

Man (shout) - Enough is enough just get out from my house.

Girl (crying) - Papa I didn't do anything.. bhai get slipped from stair... Trust me..

Women (yelled at her) - Shut up just bcoz of you my son is in this state. I don't want to see your face just go away from here....

Man (yelled) - You are nothing for us..  just think that your parents are die for you. Now get out from my House.

Girl start crying loudly and start begging but there no use..  after having enough man held her arm and throw her out from house.
And shut the door..

She cried in pain , she was scared but no one come too her.. at last..
She walk from their.

She didn't where she is going.. she didn't even see a car is going to hurt her.. but at same time a lady pull her and hug her

Lady (worried and start checking her) - Beta are you okay.   Did you get hurt somewhere baccha. (Girl nodded no & crying) what are you doing her and where is your parents.

Girl (lied while remember them & cried ) - I have no one.

Lady (looking at her condition and her even she get sad) - Baby don't be sad come with me... Let's go to my house baccha.

That day , a lady give that girl a shelter to live... She start giving her love of parents.  She treat her like her own daughter. That girl also start living with that lady happily. But somewhere she is missing her real family too. Girl start calling that lady "Aai (maa)" and her husband " baba (papa) "  who stay out for work but she daily talk with him on call.

----------------------------------------------------

Same Girl at the age of 10 is crying in front of her friends to believe her but they are cursing her , blaming her.

Boy (shout in anger) - Because of you we lost our challenge , our song.

Girl (yell at her) - We trust you and what you did..

Girl 2 (bitterly) - Humhe tumhe apni best friend samjha toh ... Lekin tumne toh hume hi dhokha de diya.

Boy 2  - We were friends right... But you broke our trust.

Boy 3 - You cheat with us.

Girl 3 - Why you did this to us.. what we did to you.

Boy (angrily) - Only becoz of you we lost our challenge , our album contact. Just because of you.

Girl 2 - Aj hum tumse apni dosti tod rhe hai... Aj ke baad hume apni shakal bhi mat dikhna.

Girl ( with hatred) - Now what are you waiting for you. Just get lost from here...

That girl just run from their while crying because today also everyone blame her and not for once they listen to her.

She start thinking about all this.... She is in the same state as she was some years back... After sometimes of running she reach near a bridge... She was thinking about her broken life.
      First her family blame her and then she get some hope to live than too she was blamed by her friends. And now she don't wanted to live ,she wanted too end her life.
After praying to god to take care of her aai and baba...
She was going to jump from brigde... But someone come and pulled her.
She look toward the person who saved her again only to see a man ( to her father age) was looking at her with an father affection.

He pulled her in a hug and their she get a fatherly warmth . She cried in his arms & their he console her...
After calming a bit ... He said to her.. what happened and she also told him everything becoz she felt protective in his arm's but she didn't told their name.

After sometimes of consoling her , he take her with him...
After that nobody knows where she goes ?? With whom she go ??
How was that man ?? Etc etc etc. 

-------------------------------------------

After 14 years....

That same girl come india again , she come to mumbai but with a different identity. She become a full mysterious girl for world in 14 years. No one knows about her and her life.

But destiny again play a cruel game with her ... She come at that place where she didn't want to... She come in front of those  people's  whom she never wanted to face.
But she had too come at that place  regarding her case...
Yes , you guys read it right a case.
Bcoz she is an agent... Who came at their house to protect them and to solve the case that who us trying to harm their family , who is attacking them... Who wanted to destroy them??

But in all this will they able to know about her real identity ??

Will they able to recognize her ??

Are they even guilty for what they did or not ??

They even want her in their life or not ??

°°°°°°°°°°°••••••••••°°°°°°°°°••••••••••

Hey people....

Are you all liking my story or not.
And if you are liking then do vote and comment ....

Your author

Aardhya 💕💕