The Battle of Egypt pt 1

(They're driving when they see a flare up in the sky and a few seconds later Starscream than fires missiles at them. They all swerve left and right to try and avoid the missiles.)

(The six Autobots drift down into a dirt yard with some buildings when suddenly Starscream flies down in front of them, transforms, and fires more missiles at the six making them swerve out the way before they all drift around a mound of dirt and speed away from Starscream, escaping.)

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

(They all stop around mounds of dirt and Sam, Mikaela, Simmons, and Leo get out of Bumblebee.)

Sam: "We gotta split up. Bee, you're the decoy. You lead the Decepticons away, alright? I'm gonna get Optimus."
Simmons: "I'll help draw their fire with Lui, Dui, and the triplets over there. You get to those soldiers. I hope that dust works, kid."
Leo: "He's coming back, he's coming back."
Simmons: "It's up to me. One man, alone. Betrayed by the country he loves now it's last hope in the final hour of the evening."

(He says as Bumblebee drives away, Sam and Mikaela run away, and he gets into Skids. Leo then runs to the passenger side of Skids and gets in.)

Leo: "Hey! Hey don't go no where! Drive!"
Simmons: "You'll never make it kid! Bravery will only get you so far!"
Leo: "You tased me! Okay! You owe me. I'm going."
Simmons: "Alright that was a test, you passed, ok?"

(They get into Skids and they start driving.)

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

(The Triplets follow Skids and Mudflap as they drive around the yard and then drives toward an empty area that is semi empty but only has a car, trailer, and two construction vehicles. They then stop. Simmons and Leo step out of Skids looking at the sky.)

Leo: "I don't think he's following us anymore."

(Just than they see more construction vehicles drive towards them and stop. The five of them then transform.)

Mudflap: "Ayo! It's not safe for you guys, you gotta get out of here."

(River Raider then looks at Mixmaster.)

River Raider: "No one's inside those trucks."

(She says as she notices the Decepticon symbol, and soon so does everyone else.)

(Suddenly the Construction vehicles start to Transform, combining into one and that one being Devastator. Once they finish all five Autobots look up.)

River Raider: "Holy shit."

(She says to herself.)

Redwing: "So anyone else have this feeling we're going to die?"
Raven: "Yeah."

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

(Sideswipe, Jolt, and some N.E.S.T Soldiers are firing at some Decepticons.)

Sideswipe: "Fall back!"
Jolt: "Fall back! Let's go! Quickly!"

(They both yell at the soldiers.)

Sideswipe: "Ironhide! Up the middle!"
Lennox: "Ironhide, move it! Go, go!"

(He yells at him, as Ironhide, and the Arcee sisters start driving to find Sam.)

A/N: Before I continue I just want to say that I'll be leaving Jolt alive for Dark Of The Moon as well as adding another character (that is from the Transformer franchise) since the comics aren't canon and he deserved better.)