The Death of Optimus Prime

(After Galloway left and Optimus came back from talking to Sam, Ratchet and Ironhide went to talk to the Triplets.)

Ratchet: "Are you guys alright?"
Raven: "How many times do you have to ask them? There just fine."

(She said knowing how many times Ratchet has asked them.)

Redwing: "Someone's in a mood today."
River Raider: "More like everyday..."
Sideswipe: "You speak true facts."
Raven: "I'm not in a bad mood he just keep repeating 'are you ok' over and over. It's so annoying!"
Skids: "If it's so annoying why don't you just sit somewhere
Raven: "First off shut up, second, no one was talking to you, and third, mind your business."
Mudflap: "Damn man, you don't have to be so rude. Ayo, Ratchet and Ironhide get this girl."
Jolt: "I didn't even say anything.."

(Jolt said. Skids and Mudflap then walked away.)

Ironhide: "You don't have to be so rude because your in a bad mood."
Raven: "I can be rude to whoever I want to."
River Raider: "What a brat..."

(She muttered)

Ratchet: "Says who?"
Raven: "Says me."

(She, Ratchet, and Ironhide started to argue about her behavior and how she needs to change her attitude till a soldier came up to them.)

Soldier: "Autobots, multiple Decepticons in the Eastern United States! Let's go!"
Optimus Prime: "Alright you heard him! Autobots, roll out!"

(They soon transformed into there vehicle modes and left the N.E.S.T base.)

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

(They where driving down the Highway with River Raider next to Sideswipe, Redwing next to Mudflap, and Raven next to Skids. They soon split up into two teams with Bumblebee, Optimus, Raven, River Raider, and Redwing in one team while Ironhide, Ratchet, Sideswipe, Jolt, the Arcee sisters, and the twins being in the other team.)

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

(They soon arrived at the Abandoned building and Optimus smashes through the roof as Bumblebee and the Triplets come in through the side. Redwing then yells.)

Redwing: "Bad Bitch for life!"

(She says as she and Raven, and River Raider start shooting at Megatron. They soon take there attention off Megatron and focus on Starscream as Raven takes out her staff and hits Starscream in the face with it, letting Redwing kick him back, and River Raider shooting him, making him fly through a window. They then see Optimus shoot Megatron through the building as the three get out the building and follow Bumblebee. They then stop to see Bumblebee letting Mikaela and Sam's roommate, Leo, in. They get into the car, as they drive off to catch up to where Optimus and Sam are.)

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

(They met up with the Sidewipe, Ironhide, the Arcee sisters, Ratchet, Jolt, and the twins, and drive to the forest as fast as they could to help Optimus with Raven being in between Sideswipe and Ironhide and River Raider and Redwing being in between Bumblebee and Sideswipe.)

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Ironhide: "Autobots, attack!"

(He says as they all arrived at the forest, transform and he, the Triplets, Jolt, Ratchet, Ironhide, Sideswipe, and the Arcee sisters start shooting at Megatron and Starscream as Sam ran towards Bumblebee as the others saw Optimus' dead body.)

Ratchet: "Twins! Triplets go with Bumblebee, now!"

(He says as he shoots at Starscream and Megatron.)

Redwing: "We can't just leave you guys here!"
Ratchet: "I gave you five an order, follow it! Bumblebee get them out of here!"

(He yelled at them as they soon transformed into there vehicle modes and followed Bumblebee once Sam was in the car as Jolt, Ironhide, Ratchet, the Arcee sisters, and Sideswipe kept firing at Megatron and Starscream to by the five time to escape, then forcing the two Decepticons to retreat.)