The Fallen shall rise again

Shang Hai, China, 22:14 HRS - Today

(The sun was setting in the horizons of Shang Hai.)

(The normal clear atmosphere was replaced with a dark, grey, eery one. People where running everywhere, covering there mouths with there shirts or there hands, to keep them from breathing the toxic air while police officers help evacuate. The only thing that gave info was the news.)

News Reporter: "Breaking news out of Shang Hai. There's been a major toxic spill in the Shang Hai factory district. We're staying on top of this story for you. We will bring you any new information we get it."

(Says the report on the news as people fled the streets as soldiers at the Nest Command center watch everything that is happening.)

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

(After getting the go ahead from the General, the soldiers made there way as well as the Autobots and there new members to capture two Decepticons.)

Optimus Prime: "For the last two years, an advanced team of new Autobots has taken refuge here under my command. Together we form an alliance with the humans, a secret but brave squad of soldiers. A classified strike team called N.E.S.T. We hunt for what remains of our decepticon foes, hiding in different countries around the globe."

(Ironhide, Redwing, Raven, and River Raider then stop in front of Lennox and a group of soldiers as another group follow behind in there cars.)

Lennox: "Alright Ironhide, Redwing, Raven, and River Raider, we got echoes. There close."

(He says as the four then transform with Ironhide being the tall Black autobot, River Raider being the second shortest blue autobot, and finally Raven and Redwing transforming into the shortest dark purple and red autobots.)

Ironhide: "He's here. I smell him."

(Lennox and his team then move to there positions.)

Redwing: "Imagine a Decepticon just pops up out of no where and starts destroying the place."

(The minute she said that the excavator began to transform into a large Decepticon named Demolisher, and he slammed his hands into the ground, dust and debris flying towards the soldiers as construction equipment went flying everywhere.)

Epps: "You just had to say something, didn't ya?!"
Redwing: "I guess I have good timing."

(He yelled as he took cover and shot at Demolisher not being able to see him with the other Soldiers also shooting at him not being able to see him.)

Lennox: "Eagle niner!"

(He shouted)

Epps: "Panther 1, requesting fire mission now!"

(A helicopter soon shot two rockets at Demolisher, but he still kept fighting and destroyed a Helicopter. Soon another helicopter spotted the headlights of an Audi R8 and the Audi R8 was Sideways.)

Pilot: "We got a second decepticon."

(He said as Sideways started to drive away.)

Ironhide: "River and Red go after him! Raven you stay with me."
River Raider: "You got it."

(She said as she and Redwing transformed into there alt modes and went after him.)

Lennox: "Arcee, Twins, target coming your way!"

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

(Arcee, Elita - One, and Chromia, start chasing Sideways with Redwing and River Raider not far behind.)

Mudflap: "I got em, I got em!"

(He says as he sees the Arcee sisters, Redwing, River Raider turn into a one lane road that isn't so busy as he and his brother follow slowly behind the group. Arcee, Elita - One and Chromia then transform and start shooting at Sideways. Sideways then transforms and jumps through a building with Elita - One, Arcee, and Chromia following while Redwing and River Raider turn and find another way around.)

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

(Sideways was able to lose Arcee, Elita - One, and Chromia and thought he was in the clear when River Raider drifted and hit the side of the R8 while Redwing drifts behind her sister. Sideways then drives backwards and launches to rockets at them, as he then turns back around as the rockets hit them and they transform and fly back, with River Raider landing on her Stomach and Redwing landing on her back.)

River Raider: "Shit..."

(She groaned.)

Redwing: "That hurt..."

(She groaned holding her head.)

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

(N.E.S.T soldiers are chasing Demolisher with Ironhide and Raven. Epps then gets on the radio.)

Epps: "Air support. We need Bigbudda to deliver the truck, now!"

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Optimus Prime: "Autobots! I'm in pursuit."

(He says as he had just fallen out the plane and landed next to a Highway.)

(Just when Demolisher destroys a bridge, Optimus jumps onto his side, Ironhide and Raven following from behind.)

Optimus Prime: "Pull over."

(He says as he pulls out his iron blaster and shoots Demolisher on the chest while Ironhide and Raven transform and shoot his tires and Demolisher falls into a construction building. N.E.S.T agents, Optimus, Raven, and Ironhide walk up towards the Decepticon.)

Ironhide: "Punk ass Decepticon."
Optimus Prime: "Any last words?"
Demolisher: "This is not your planet to rule... The Fallen shall rise again..."
Epps: "That doesn't sound good..."

(Optimus points his iron blaster towards Demolisher.)

Optimus Prime: "Not today."

(He says as he shoots Demolisher and kills him.)

Ik Raven didn't have a speaking role in this but she will in future chapters. Hope you enjoyed and see you in the next one!