Egypt

(Suddenly they were airborne in Egypt and are flying everywhere with the Triplets falling on each other.)

Redwing: "Is everyone alright?"
Raven: "Yes."
Redwing: "Where's River?"
River Raider: "Get the hell off me!"

(She says as she pushes them off of her.)

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

(After being informed about the fallen and weapon that can destroy suns Bumblebee, the Twins, and the Triplets transform and start driving and after a half hour they are going to make a turn when police cars show up and soon they start driving down the road fast, as the police cars turn around and start to chase them.)

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

(They soon drive down a street, transform and hid behind it. They then hear sirens pass by them.)

Skids: "Man, stupid cops!"

(He says as he is upside down with Bumblebee holding onto a building and his leg with Mudflap, River Raider also holding onto the building while Raven uses her staff to stand.)

Mudflap: "This is what's called blending in like a ninja."
Skids: "Shut up or I'll blend my fist in your face."
Raven: "Both of you just shut up and stop arguing."

(She says as they stop.)

Mikaela: "They're gone."
Sam: "Okay, we're running out of time. I gotta make a call to Lennox..."
Simmons: "You're on the worldwide wanted list. Try calling one base, they'll track you here in seconds. CIA is all over this place!
Sam: "You're gonna call."

(He looks away than nods.)

Simmons: "Okay. That's a good idea."
Sam: "Alright."
Simmons: "I mean, I just had my mind on other things like winding up in an Eyptian prison."

(He says as he walks away. Sam then puts his hand up telling them to stay put.)

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

(They soon get back and Bumblebee, the twins, and the triplets turn into the alts and they all get in Bee as they soon drive outta town.)

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

(They reach a Checkpoint and after a few minutes they start to drive again.)

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

(They soon climb a cliff while Redwing transforms into her jet mode and flys up there and when they reach the top they run towards a building.)

Skids: "Undercover, yo. You gotta blend in with your surroundings."

(Just as he says that, he accidentally hits his head on Bumblebees leg as he falls to the ground as Sam, Mikaela, Simmons and Leo enter a building.)

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

(The four run out and start driving again as it got dark.)