Mother Hisato (Lemon)

Começar do início

As I watch my son fucking his aunties, the feeling jealousy running through my body and my mind, but I do feel that I must jerk off. With the jealousy and nostalgic came around my body, I put my hands to my mouth and my crotch area, and started to play it. My eyes were only focus to the 2 women and I do notice on while Yuuko and Y/n would have an intercourse, she woke up and went to Yuuko's breast and suck it on. They continued to their intense fucking, while I was there, outside on their room, pleasuring myself.

Y/n: SHIT! AUNTIE YUUKO! THE INSIDE OF YOUR PUSSY IS MAKING MY COCK LIKE A GELLO!

Yuuko: DON'T! YOU! AH~! FUCKING GAH! STOP! *MOANS* *MOANS* *MOANS* PLEASE! AHN~! RAVAGE MY! GHA~! PUSSY! *MOANS* *MOANS* *MOANS*

Asagi: *Continues to play Yuuko's nipple while the other she sucks in*

Hisato: *In her mind, she was imagining that Y/n was doing the same, while continues to play her pussy*

My legs began to feel jelly, and I went to the wall beside of the door, slowly putting my body on the floor as the moans continues. Y/n... Y/n... Husband... Our son... Reminds me... Of... You... Must... Contain... Self... Y/n... Y/n... Y/n... Y/n... Y/n... Y/n... Y/n... Y/n... Y/n... Y/n... Y/n... Y/n...

Yuuko POV:

This boy... He makes me and Asagi cum so much more~. I think I need a lesson for him. Though he got the thing we wanted, he's amateur to this. Right now, I was getting some payback to Asagi, as she plays my cunt and my boobs earlier. And I was also playing her luscious boobs while Y/n bangs her ass. Her eyes were in top of her forehead and her tongue was out. Both of them are in ecstasy state as I filled with in. A sudden grunt I heard came from Y/n with a loud orgasm also came from Asagi's mouth. I took it as an opportunity to kissed it, pulling her head to deepening the lustful kissing session. And as turns out to French Kiss. I pulled out my mouth as we both sees Y/n panting hard...

We looked to each other as we could also feel tiredness. He went on the middle, as Asagi went to the left side of the bed and I was on his right side. Squeeze him by our luscious breast that he really likes to grope and play.

This boy, the thing I took care of is now fucking with me. Although I had a husband but this body, it belongs to him now. I am sorry my husband, but you can't give what he can... If any girls will steal him away from me, I'll make sure that they will regret it.

Asagi POV:

Y/n... My Y/n... Ever since I see you when you were kid, my heart always skips a beat. Not one every single day that I will be sad when you're not around. And everytime I see those cute face, I feel hot to my body, like I was getting tempted to just take you away... Now, here you are, you made me a masochist wife. A good boy turns to a man~. If you were taken by some random girl, oh girl... I wouldn't forgive myself...

3rd POV:

As the 2 aunts squeezing Y/n's face by using their boobs, while brushing his hair using their hands, their eyes began to feel heavy and the smooch his head. They noticed that Y/n closed his eyes, and they looked to each other as they embrace Y/n's cute and muscular body.

As for Hisato's situation, she sat down while her back was resting on the walls. The juices come out of her pussy, but continues to play her pussy. She went back to peek inside of Y/n's room and she notice that they stopped. She felt relieve and went back to her room. While Hisato was in her room, she still feels that she wasn't satisfied, so she took out some her toys in her bag.

When she grabbed her 8 inches dildo and the vibrator, her face began to colored red as it was this time that she uses her toy to pleasure herself. A memory came rushing down on her head, as she remembers that it was used to her by her husband whenever they want some lovey-dovey. In just span of 10 seconds, her eyes glows brightly with a heart crest appeared on her pupils. Beathing heavily as she did, she can't stop having erotic imaginations to her mind.