Chapter 11

Italic - (Thought|Self internal communication)

Parenthesis - (Body sign language|Action|Character's tone)

___________________________________

(Third person's point of view|Third person's perspective)

Out of all the seasons that we've always expectedly to enjoy or hate, it had to be hell itself - commonly known as summer. Well, most people would call it summer while I prefer it to be hell for obvious reasons.

Meanwhile at the Slender Mansion

First of all, summer isn't much of a favorite season to begin with. It forced most of the proxies to change their usual clothes into summer-like theme clothes. While Slenderman could possibly alter the season itself without any problems, it's unlikely since Slenderman could only change the weather and the day/night cycle.

Secondly, summer actually brings some positive things for the proxies - like giving them a permanent break of one month from murdering people, doing whatever the hell they want, and going to any place that they wished to be in.

Thirdly, it's a waste of their time. And without a doubt - this chapter is goin' to be one hell of a journey for most of them. Why am I telling this to y'all right now? I was forced to say it - 'cause I'm being held as a hostage as well as being brandished with a gun aimed for my head. Despite the fact that I'm acting calm throughout this whole situation, I ain't afraid of getting my brains being blown out. Even though, it might not be the best response for all of you fellows to think, but trust me - it's going to be alright.

Author: *to narrator* "You're obviously not going to get out of this situation. You have a gun literally at your head while being held by readers themselves or somebody else that we both don't know about. Besides, why are you the one being threatened?"

Don't know. Maybe, it could've been something that I said from the previous chapter that might've pissed off our readers or something that they think it's inappropriate and want me to cancel. Don't give yourself all the freedom. Indirectly, you're being threatened by them too.

Author: *scoffs* *to narrator* "Whatever dude. Just continue reading off what's said on the script, would ya?"

Fine. Let's get back to business, shall we? Also, once I get out of this situation that I'm currently in - I won't promise you that you have another day to live.

Back to the Creepypasta world

Just the previous chapters that we've done, there's really nothing unusual about the proxies' daily lives. Well, there are times when weird and crazy (censored word) just happen out of nowhere from time-to-time.

As usual, in the Slender Mansion, morning was chaotic as always. From the previous chapter, Slenderman and the proxies went to Japan for some specific reasons by a specific proxy. Well, I've got some news for y'all - they're back in the United States.

What a coincidence, huh? And yet everything just feels the same after they've come back from their trip to Japan. Even though it felt like they'd just arrived in Japan for like a few days and then immediately left after the next day. It's like choosing which country's (censored) you like the most. And still that (censored) of America is still (censored) gorgeous, although it's a personal opinion for me and there are other people with their own opinion on what they like better. 

Jeff the Killer|Jeffrey Alan Woods: *relaxed tone* "To be honest with y'all, I think America's (censored) is the one of the best out of any country that we know of."