"Hi." Daisy greets the man who is still only the stranger who paid for her drink. She looks up to him, needing to tilt her head a bit upwards because of his tall figure and takes a closer look at his face now that she is this close to him. He does have bright eyes which watch her closely, a little scruff giving his face some contouring and Daisy congratulates herself for attracting such a handsome man. Vaguely he looks familiar to her, but she doesn't know why. He probably just has a common face, or they have seen each other at the university before.

"Hey gorgeous." A smirk appears on the mans face, making Daisy's heart flutter. Normally she doesn't like when a man gives her names like gorgeous, pretty or even doll but hearing this word rolling easily of his tongue gives her goosebumps. Still, she tries to keep her face straight, not showing him how he wraps her around his finger without much effort.

"Thank you for the drink." Daisy politely thanks him and for a second, she regrets going over to this man. Yes, she likes that he paid for her drink, God she loves that he is looking handsome, but her rational self, which is still rather present because the exam season is barely over, warns her from spending too much time with this man. Daisy shoves these thoughts away. She needs this evening, the worship of a man, preferable this one and who knows, maybe she could extend an exciting evening to an exciting night.

"No problem, is there anything else I can do for you?" He winks at her and Daisy can feel her knees getting weak, this man is going to be the death of her. She didn't have a hook up for a long time now and she decides that this man is the perfect one to end her period of being abstinence.

"You want to dance?" She asks him, tilting her head to the side, hoping he would be interested in spending some more time with her. Daisy likes to be on the dancefloor even though it usually takes her some drinks to be confident enough, but this kind stranger could be a good reason too sway her hips to the rhythm of the music, feel the beat in her body and just follow her instinct when it comes to the next move.

"I am not the best dancer." He rubs his neck with one of his hands, letting his biceps bulge up and Daisy feels more and more lucky that he paid for her drink. It seems like he is a good match to entertain her this evening and maybe even this night before she can focus on the next steps in her life again.

"Please?" Daisy begs, a little pout appearing on her lips, and she is surprised by her own actions. She doesn't know since when her a little bit tipsy self is that confident. Normally she would back off after his words but not tonight. Tonight, is the time to be brave, ignore her normal behaviour and just have as much fun as possible.

"Don't say I didn't warn you." A smile appears on his lips, and he holds out his hand for Daisy to take. Another time her heart flutters, before she grabs his big hand, loving the warmth coming from it while he walks a little bit further to the dancefloor where the people are having fun.

"I am Max by the way." He grins at her and only then Daisy realises they haven't exchange names yet. Max, the name sounds good in her head, and it is one that is easy to remember, something that could be an advantage when they get more drunk later.

"My name is Daisy." She introduces herself, seeing Max nod, showing that he heard her over the music. Daisy turns around, her back now facing Max and she looks at him over her shoulder. This is going to be fun, is what she thinks when she gathers all of her courage for the next step.

"Just move your body with mine." She instructs Max and reaches back to grab both of his hands, pulling him closer before she places his hands on her hips. Her back pressed against Max broad chest makes her heart race and his big hands on her hips feel just perfect when she starts to move them to the rhythm of the music.

In the beginning Max is rather stiff not feeling a hundred percent confident to dance with Daisy but when he pics up her rhythm it feels so easy to move his own body against hers. A grin spreads on both of their lips and they start to have fun dancing, moving in sync and getting even closer to each other.