Chapter #44 ♡

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Mithi's eyes opened.It was evening she found herself on bed.Her eyes fell on paper kept beside.
"Raath thak aajaaunga..kuch kaam hai thab thak khayaal rakhna..khaana bana diya hai ..dining table pe rakhi hai...i love you
-Raghuveer"
.
.
.
.
Her lips held a slight smile seeing this note.She freshen up herself and had her dinner.
.
.
.
Her head was aching.She tried to call raghuveer but he was not lifting phone.Keeping aside her thoughts,she washed the utensils and rested on bed.
.
.
.
Her thoughts broke when she heard some call.It was not her phone.She looked here and there and she found a mobile under the bed.May be raghuveer has dropped it there by mistake.
.
.
"Unka phone tho yahi reh gaya.."she spoke to herself.
.
.
.
Her eyes fell on screen.It has missed calls.
.
.
Again thoughts came in her mind where did Raghu go..?..and that bail matter was not leaving her head.Why it would she was worried for sana.She did not have her contact number.She left everything in her home and walked with raghuveer when they married.She thought of informing sana about saakshith but she did not want her to give stress.She wanted to handle everything before anything can happen.She thought for a while and finally decided something.
.
.
She checked his phone.It was locked.She thought for a while and tried some random pin..but atlast she found that their marriage date was the pin.She finally unlocked it.
.
.
.
It was full of missed calls.Her only thought now was sana..her protection ..and for that she has to oppose her husband which she will definitely do even though it is tough for her but her loyalty matters for her sana.
.
.
.
"Ek hi number se ithne missed calls ?aise kyu..?"
.
.
.
.
She finally gained some courage and dialled that number.
.
.
..............................
Here in ghattamanenis mansion.
.
.
.

Ridhima:"Beta mandir mein abhishek karni hai..dher hori hai....meein sana ke paas jaathi hoon..bacchi akele hi kaise ready hori hogi mein jaake madhad kar dhethi hoon.." saying she gave uttej in sids hands and was about to move to sanas room.
.
.
Sid:"Ma.a..aap rukiye mein hi dekhta hoon.."saying he moved to sanas room.
.
.
Ridhima:"Ha..sid ek baath ..koi sharaarath nahi..samjhe..?" Saying she winked.
.
.
.
.
Sid:"Maa...aap bhi na.."he bite his inner cheeks smiling shyly and left.
.
.
.
.
.
There he found sana with her wet hairs still tucked in towel.Her face was little swollen may be due to pregnancy effect.Her face was glowing brighter than ever.
.
.
There she was struggling with her little baby bump trying to wear saree.Her little baby bump was not allowing her to do that..
.
.
.
.
The red saree made sids eyes roam all around her curves that were dangerously visible to his eyes.
.
.
.
.
He slowly moved towards her.Feeling him she lift her head slightly.To his surprise her eyes were little moist.
.
.
.
He immediately made her sit.Her little draped saree now was completely on floor.
He kissed her moist eyes.
"Jaan kya hua.."
.
.
"Woh saadi pehenne ko nahi aaratha mujhe.."she said.
.
.
Sid widened his eyes:"kya..isliye ronewaali thi thu..pagli..." saying he looked down.His eyes fell on her body that was no more holding saree..she was only in saree petticoat and blouse.
.
.
He wiped away all his dirty thoughts remembering his moms words.Ofcourse when she said there would be a reason behind it.He looked at sana.
.
.
"Jaan..mein thumhe ready kar detha hoon.."saying he was about to move.
.
....
She made him sit on his knees on floor.she was sitting on bed.She took his face in her palms and kissed it all over.
.
.
"Mein bahuth lucky hoon...mukhiya ji.."she said .
.
.
"Jaan mein lucky hoon..khiar maa bhai aur uttej wait kar rahe hai..chalo ready hojaate hai.." saying he made her stand.
.
.
He gently draped her saree.He removed towel from her hair.He blow dried her hair.He somehow after a lots of efforts he was able to put hair clutcher and decorated hair with a gajra.
.
.
.
.
.
"Mukhiya ji.."saying she pout her lips.he understood and immediately picked up listick and applied it on her lips and gave a quick peck.
.
.
.
All the while she was looking at him..she noticed that he controlling himself from taking her right at the moment.Even she was warned by ridhima on this😂.
.
.
.
.
He finally put sindhoor on her forehead.
.
.
"Chalo jaan chale.."saying he held her one hand in his and started walking along with her.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Ridhimas eyes twinkled seeing them together happily.She witnessed the same scene days back but now its different ..they are not two now..they are gonna be three..
.
.
.
.
.
Ridhima put kaal teeka to sana.Sid held sana and walked along with her to their jeep.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Ridhima looked at her elder son who was completely fine now.he just got ready and walked downstairs.His aura has come back.he was fine now..completely fine..He was able to recognise his son uttej.
.
.
.
Ridhima was silently praying god to make their family as happy always as they are now.
.
.
After a lots of struggles..
Her family was completely happy now..and now a new member was coming in the form of grand child to her.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Meine comments poochna bandh kardhiya..aur aap logone karna bi bandh kardhiya..🤧
Chalo koi na..aapki marzi..
.
.
.
Stay tuned..
Based on ur comments ..
I will update next part ..
Comments aaye tho aaj raath hi ek aur update milegi♡
.
.
Ledhante ikkada full vatsham padthundi nenu velli varsham lo thadustha🤧🤧
.

.
"Vandho oka veyyo oka laksho..
Merupulu meedhiki dhookinaya..
Endhe nee maya..
Mundho atu pakko itu dhikko chilipiga theegalu moginaaya..
Poindhe soya.."

hayee sana..ye telugu gaana hai jisse sunthe sana yaadh aathi hai mujhe🙈lyrics ♡♡♡
.
.
Sun lo aap bhi

.
Bye prends
Chalo bye
-Love Nikki♡