Chapter #29 Teasing session and ghoshna ft.sidnaaz

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Her gaze shifted towards the door when she heard footsteps.The windows opened beating making sounds matching with the manly footstepss that were approaching towards her room door.
.
.
.
.
Her heart beats also took a part in the sounds making competition along with windows and the footsteps.
.
.
.
Everything went frozen for her.Only she could hear were all of three sounds.
.
.
.
She put her hand on her heart to calm it down.But nothing was in her hands when the door opened making fer froze.
.
.
.
Yes as her heart sounded.It was Sidharth.Her heart before handed recognised him before her eyes could.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Her knees were denying to make  her stand straight.Her breaths were no more in her control.The person for whom she realised her love is right infront of her eyes.Her eyes were all at him straight away noticing him shamelessly.
.
.
.
.
Sid felt her gaze.A smile captured his lips when he saw the unknown sparkle in her eyes.
.
.
.
He took his steps forwards towards her.She was all gawwking him just lost in him.
.
.
.
Her knees finally gave up making her slip. Manly arms caught her by waist before she could fall down.Hairs were open.Her hands caught his hands slowly moving her hands towards his shoulder.
.
.
.
Eyes interlocked.
"Sambhalke zara gir jaathi".he said still holding her.
.
.
Her lips murmured:"Already gir chuki hoon..." in mind:"Aapke pyaar mein.." ..she smiled.
.
.
.
His eyes popped out when she gave him a wink.
.
.
.
He left her in shock(with her wink) and again caught her before she could fall on ground.
.
.
.
.
Sana:"Aapne mujhe giraane chaahthe the" she said blinking her eyes to tease him.
.
.
Sid:"Nahi nahi...aisa kuch nahi hai.jaan.."
.
.
.
Sana loosened herself from him and turned showing her back.Smiling innerly she spoke:"Aapko mere se pyaar hi nahi hai..jaao aap..dhafa ho jaao yaha se.."
.
.
.
Sid was shocked and shaken to hear her words that too in a commanding tone.
.
.
Sid:"Jaan ...sorry aisa iraadha bilkul bi nahi hai..woh bas shocked reh gaya tha mein..".
.
.
.
Sana:"Nahi aapko zara sa bhi pyaar nahi hai merepe..isliye dekho tho aap neeche giraanewaale the mujhe..phir jhat se pakad liya..ki mein bura na maan jaau..jaiyye aap mein naaraaz hu aapse.." she was smiling and teasing him.
.
.
.
Sid knew she was sad at him because of his unknown act she made her condition horrible the last night.He cursed himself for shouting on her that made her eyes moist.Now he did not want to take any chance to make her upset.
.
.
.
.
.
Sid:"Jaan..sorry..please aise math bolo..."
.
.
.
.
Sana:"Jaiyye aap mujhe thaiyyar hona hai shaam ke liye...jaao aap..mein naaraz hu aapse.."
.
.
.
Sid made a sad pout not knowing how to manofy her.
.
.
As sid also remembered about evenings ghoshna.
.
.
.
.
Sid:"Acha..thum ready hojaao jaan..hum baadh mein  baath karthe hai.." saying he left.
.
.
.
.
Sana closed the door and jumped on her bed just like a love sick puppy.
.
.
.
"Unke aankhon mein clearly mere liye feelings dikh rahe hai...par bolthe kyu nahi hai...aapke muh se nahi bulwaayi na..tho mere naam badhal dena..Mr.Sidharth ghattamaneni...oops..pathi ka naam kaise le liye..sorry bhagwaan.." saying she looked at clock.
.
.
.
It was time for her to get ready for ghoshna.She dressed up in her saree and jewellery as ridhima given for her.
.
.
.
Standing in front of mirror,she was smiling like a teenager love sick puppy imagining him and the kiss they shared in the rain.She facepalmed herself."Hayee.sana..ye kya horaha hai tujhe..pyaar mein aisa hi hotha hai kya.."she questioned herself.
.
.
.
.
.
Finally she got ready looking heavenly gorgeous.Sid and sana both came out from their respective rooms at the same time giving an eye feast to Ridhima who was already holding Uttej in her hands.
.
.
.
Uttej blabbered:"Shame pinch..shame pinch..."
.
.
Ridhima:"Haa..chote baba..tere chachu aur chachi..dono same color.."..
.
.
.
Uttej:"Mela bhi.."saying he pointed towards his kurta that was also red in color.
.
.
.
.
Sana blushed as they were again matching their colors.
.
.
.
His eyes landed on sana who has a different happiness enhancing her face.He still remember her puffy eyes and her state which clenched his heart.seeing her happy his heart felt peace.But he was completely unaware of the reason behind her blush and happiness.He did not knew she fallen for him badly.
.
.
.
.
Sid remembered her wink and smiled how his wife suddenly turned little bold.But again went restless not knowing how to manofy her.
.
.
.
She looked at him and again give him an angry glare.She was smiling innerly looking at his expression which was clearly showing his worriedness for her as she was upset him.
.
.
.
She was feeling sad thinking how buddhu she was unable to see his love these many days.His eyes his words his "jaan" word ...in every way he showered his love on her indirectly or directly just he did not express it to her.
.
.
.
.
.
.
She decided to tease him being angry on him.
.
.
.
They went in jeep to the mandir.All the villagers arrived there.Her mom and dad look at her sparkling face that was purely reflecting her happiness.
.
.
.
.
Ridhima went towards them greeted also invited them to their mansion.Sana saw her parents and smiled.She was not in a situation to go to them and talk.Everyone was waiting for them to start pooja in mandir as the muhurath was arriving.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
Sid held sanas hand in his and started walking inside the mandir.All the people were throwing flowers as their way of greeting them.While Mithi was standing their in crowd and winked at sana showing her hand gesturing "supper couple".Sana smiled at her.
.
.
.
Sana felt blessed and her heart filled with contentment looking at her man right beside her showing his right on her.His wife his pride..she remembered his words when he announced their marriage infront of whoke village claiming her as his.claiming her pride as his.
.
.
A tear of contentment escaped her eye.How god has put her in numerous yet vulnerable situations but finally god gifted him... her sapno ka Raja.Her being his Rani his pride.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The couple entered the mandir and there were dhol sounds and bhagwaan bhajan sounds being played.They did the abhishekam together.
.
.
.
Sid was capturing her expressions secretly.Everyone joined their hands praying god.
.
.
Sid prayer:"Meri jaan ki ye jo khushi ab mein dekh raha hoon ye poori zindagi bhar aise hi rehne dhena..bhagwaan..."
.
.
Sana prayer:"Bhagwaan..Inko lambi umar dena...aur unse kabhi mujhe dhoor math karna.."
.
.
Both of them opened their eyes when Huge shankam sound came indicating the pooja is done(I think its shank in hindi).Both looked each other and smiled.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Seeing the couple smiling Ridhima felt contended.Uttej was running and playing here and there in mandir.Ramu and somu were running behind him so that he dont hurt himself.
.
.
.
.
.
Ridhima:"Beta..saara gaav ke log aaye hai..ab ghoshna kardho..ye thilak laga kar" saying she gave him tilak.
.
.
.
Sid stood holding sanas hand.He looked at her and put tilak on her forehead and continued looking at all villagers
.
.
"Mein poore 15 gaav ke mukhiya..aaj iss shub muhurath par .ye ghoshna kartha hoon ki  aajse shehnaaz aka sana ghattamaneni meri pathni Mukhyaain kehlaayengi...jithna mera haq hai uthna innka bhi haq hai...gaav ke liye mein jo bi faisla letha hoon unme inki manzoori ke bina kuch nahi hoga..jithni izzath mujhe aap dethe ho...jaise apna Raja maanthe ho..teek waise hi Shehnaaz ko bhi dena..." he finished saying and looked at sana.
.
.
.
.
Her parents were more than happy.They blessed them showing their palms standing for away from them.
.
.
Everyone started raising their hands in air shouting:"Mukhiya ji ki jai..mukhyain Sana ji ki jai.."
.
.
.
.
Uttej heard these voices and he also started doing jaijaikaar:"Muthya..ji jai..Muthyaan ji jai.." villagers giggled at his cute cute words.
.
.
.
Ridhima picked him up.
Ridhima:"Arey waah chote baba..aap bi jaijaikaar karre hai..haa.." she pecked his cheeks.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Chalo ghoshna hogyi..
.
.
.
.
Love Nikki♡..