Chapter #25 ♡

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Mukhiya ji who came tired from his works was welcomed by bansilal with a glass of pot water.He sipped it but his eyes were glancing for sana.
.
.
.
.
He rolled his eyes and found sana is wiping his hands and uttej was standing with her holding her pallu end with his another hand in his mouth.His eyes fell on her hair that was tied in a messy bun and her one end of pallu tucked in her waist made him realise he looked at her waist ..that was shining with the sweat beads formed on it making his throat dry.The moment frozen for him when she bent a little to clean uttejs mouth by which there was a fold on her waist making his eyes darken.
.
.
.
.
.
He looked away controlling his thoughts.
.
.
.

Sid:"Chote baba..." he said by which sana noticed sid.
.
.
Uttej ran towards his chachu..
.
.
Sid:"Bansilal..chote baba ka khaana laao..mein khila detha hoon.."
.
.
Bansilal:"Nahi mukhiya ji..chote baba ko mukhiyain ji ne khila dhiya..memsaab baahar thi..aur patha mukhiya ji..aaj chote baba ne poora plate kaaya ..mukhyain ji ke haatho.."
.
.
Sid wondered and at the same time felt happy realising he ate well.
.
.
.
.
Sana came to him and spoke:"Ji...aapne khaana khaa liya..?".
.
.
Sid smiled:"ha sana...maa ne bijwaaya tha..aur thank you uttej ke liye.."
.
.
.
Sana:"Ji...woh mein abi aayi.." saying she left to kitchen.
.
.
.
Sid sat on sofa making uttej sit on his laps.
.
.
Uttej:"cha..chu....alwa..alwa..." he was pointing his finger by which sid looked at that direction finding sana coming with two bowls of halwa she made.. ....
.
.
.
She still did not give an eyecontact.Looking down
Sana:"Ji..woh halwa...ye lijiye ..mein chote baba ko khila dethi hu.."
.
.
.
.
.
Saying she took uttej from his laps.
.
.
Sid:"Thumne banaya hai..?".
.
Sana:"Ji.." still looking down.
.
...

.
.
Uttej took the bowl of halwa and started eating sitting on floor.Sana let him eat as he wish..she also sat beside him on floor watching his innocent and cute way of eating.While sid was watching the scenary and having his halwa.
.
.
Immediate second he put the spoon of halwa in his mouth..his every taste bud activated all of a sudden giving him infinite pleasure of taste.
.
.
.
.
.
.
He smiled and completed his halwa looking at sana and uttej sitting infront of him.
.
.
.
Sana wiped uttej's mouth and took the bowls from them to place them back in kitchen.
.
.
.
.
Sid was just waiting for her to look at him once.But she neither give an eye contact nor lifted her head a little which made sid upset a little more.
.
.
.
He himself was unaware why she is behaving like that.
.
.
.
But that was affecting him a lot.Here sana who thought he has married her only for the name sake started thinking that this is her fate and started accepting everything.The overnight thoughts in her ended up concluding whatever he did ..was more than enough for her.Infact he has saved her sacrificing his life.But the mere thought of him imagining with someone else made her state worsen the night and thats why her condition was weakend by morning.
.
.
.
.
.
But the real truth is something else.Sana misunderstood sid ..and sid was getting affected by her ignorance raising numerous questions in his mind.
.
.
.
.
.
Finally sid decided to talk to her by hook or crook.
.
.
.
.
.
Sid knocked sanas room door.As per his instruction sana did not lock it.She was sitting on the edge of bed lost in deep thoughts with sad face.
.
.
.
.
Sid slowly entered her room.She was so lost in thoughts that she did not realise his footsteps.
.
.
.
He called her but no response.
He placed his hand on her shoulder by which she suddenly jerked.
.
.
.
Sana:"Woh..mukhiya ji...sorry meine dhyaan nahi dhiya aap kab aaye..bhaitiye"
.
.
Sid:"Thum bi baito "saying he pulled(ye pull push ka tho alag hi chakkar hai..dono same lagthe hai..but soo confusing) her hand by which she directly landed on his laps.
.
.
.
She was shocked by his sudden act.But still did not give an eye contact.
.
.
.
.
Sid felt ignorant again.Her little moments of ignorance wad affecting him and henceforth he decided to break  the bridge built between them which was creating such situations.
.
.
.
Sana who was sad and hurt by his night words did not raise her head a bit.At the same time sitting on his laps was creating unknown currents in her making her sweat more.Her palms were wet by sweat.
.
.
.
Sid looked at her.It was so evident that this proximity was affecting her which made sid smile a bit.He slowly took her palm in his hand and forwarded towards his lips gently kissing it which made sana look at him raising her head a bit which instantly brought a winning smile on sids face.
.
.
.
.
.
Sid again left her hand.
Sid:"Meri tharaf dekho..jaan" he said so softly that sana couldnt stop herself from looking at him.
.
.
.
He held her chin making sana sweat again and again.
.
.
Sid:"Kuch pareshaani hai?".
.
.
Sana nodded negatively.
.
.
Sid:"Kisine kuch kaha..?".
.
Sana again nodded negatively.She raised her head bit her eyes were still not meeting him.
.
.
.
.
Sid:"Meine kuch kiya kya..?"
By which sana  looked at him finally  meeting her eyes with him.Sid now was very clear that he would have done something without his knowledge which badly hurt her  being the reason for her such behaviour.
.
.
.
.
Sid:"Bolo..meine kuch kiya...?".
.
.
.
Sana neither said yes nor nodded her head.
.
.
A drop of tear escaped her eye without her knowledge which made sid confirm he is the reason for her messed up state the morning.
.
.
.
He wiped it making sana realise her own tears.
.
.
.
She instantly tried to get up but sid held her by waist and again she landed on his laps.
.
.
.
.
Sid:"Shaayadh meine hi kuch kiya hoga..shaayadh nahi..pakka mein hi hu..galthi se hurt kar diya hoga thumhe..kal meine thumpe chillaya tha..uske liye maaf kardho "saying he bent forward a little and kissed her right cheek.
.
.
.
"Aur jaane anjaane mein jo galthi ki hai usse thum hurt ho tho iskeliye..fir maaf kardho"saying he kissed her left cheek making sana cheeks in deep red shade.
.
.
.
.
.
She smiled innerly at his way of asking maafi.But her questions were still mocking in her mind.
.
.
.
.
"Tumhara jawaab ke liye mein kal suhaagraath thak intezaar karunga..."he said and again give quick peck on her lips leaving sanas eyes widened.
.
.
.
.
"Ab mein chaltha hu..dhyaan rakhna apna....aur ek baath sana..kabi bhi kisi bhi cheez ko poori tarah jaan ni chahiye uske baadh hi kuch conclude karni chahiye..thab hi rishthe banthe hai..aur woh rishthe strong banthe hai..maa ne bola hai.."
.
.
.
Saying he left from there.
.
.
.
.
Sana smiled a little placing her both hands on her cheeks where he kissed and blushed a little.
.
.
.
His sentence made her think a little."kya meine kuch galath samaj liye unhe...yeh galathfehmi bi ho sakthi hai.. unse poochu kya..?agar unhe bura laga tho??"..again bundle of questions raised in her mind
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Ab kya hoga? Socho socho...
Ye bi socho aakhir uss portrait paper mein thaa kya..jo ye misunderstanding ki main seed thi...
.
.
.
.
My story reached 12k views♡thank you♡
.
.
.
.
-Lots of love
-Nikki