Chapter #35 😉

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
In Mithis house
.
.
Mithi was washing clothes just then she heard some vehicle sounds ..she looked at that direction.For her surprise it was Raghuveer.
.
.
.
She immediately left everything there and ran into her house.
.
.
.
Mithis mom:"Kya hua mithi aise bhaagi bhaagi aarihai kya hogya..kuttha aaya kya..?"
.
.
Mithi:"Maa...chup raho thujhe lagtha hai mein kutthon se darthi hai.."
.
.
Mithis's mom:"Tho phir...."
.
.
.
Mithis mom:"Thu ruk lagtha hai koyi aaya hai ..mein dekhthi hoon.."
.
.
.
Mithis mom went outside..Mithi sat there on ground lost in thoughts
.
.
"woh mujhe hi doondne tho nahi aaya..." a slight smile played on her lips but still...her heart feared because she knew he can go to any extent for his friend saakshith.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Mithi's mom came inside along with Raghuveer giving shock to Mithi.
.
.
.
Raghuveer looked at her and gave her a slight smile..Mithi was in shock.
.
.
Mithis mom:"Mithi..kya hua..aisi kya dekhri hai....ye Raghuveer hai..pados ke gaav mein hi rehthe hai..tere papa ki dosth hai unke papa..thum nahi jaanthi hogi shaayadh..."
.
.
.
Mithi did not give an eye contact to him.
.
.
.
Mithis mom:"Beta tum yahi bhaito..mithi kursi lagadhe..mein kuch laathi hoon."
.
.

.
.
Raghuveer sat on the chair arranged by Mithi.
.
.
Mithi started walking away from there.But before she could move Raghuveer caught her by hand.
.
.
.
Mithi:"mujhe jaana hai..mujhe kaam hai.." she said lowering her gaze..while Raghuveer was waiting for her look at him atleast once.
.
.
.
Raghuveer still continued:"Mithi...mein nahi jaantha thum mere baare mein kya sochthi ho..par meine thumhe kahakaha nahi dhoonda..bechain hogya mein..uss din se leke aaj tak mujhe sirf thumhaari hi yaadh aathi hai..mera dil kho baita hoon mein....mein thumse pyaar kartha hoon..thumse shaadi karna chaahtha hoon...yehi kehne aaya tha..thumhara jawaab ha hi hona chaahiye...aur woh jawaab sunne ke liye mein shaam ko 5 baje mandir mein inthezaar karunga..."
.
.
.
Mithi looked up to him.His eyes were spitting truth and love for her.She couldnt deny this.Her heart smiled hearing his confession that was so genuine.he felt the same that she felt for him..
.
.
.
He left her hand and went away leaving her in thoughts.
.
.
.
.
.
Mithis mom whi came back with a cup of coffee looked at her frozen there.
.
.
Mithis mom:"Muthi rani aise patthar banke kyu bhaiti hai..kaha hai Raghuveer...? Chala gaya kya ."
.
.
.
Mithi came back to sensea:"hq ha..maaa...woh unhe kaam tha yho.."
.
.
.
Mithi came to her room and lied on her stomach holding her pillow..her cheeks were pinkish red reimagining his words...
.
.
.
"Woh mere liye aaye hai..mujhe doondthe kya ye sapna tho nahi hai......Unhe mujhse pyaar hua hai..jaise mujhe hua hai unse...?" She was thinking and patted her head "Arey mithi..dhed 100 gram ka dimaag hai..woh bhi pigal haayega..uthna math soch...bulaya hai na mandir mein wahi decide kardhungi..."
.
.
.
.
"Sana se poocho kya.?..are nahi nahi..usko pareshaan kyu karoo....."
.
She forgot everything for a second and finally made her mind to meet him.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
..............................

.
.
In mukhiyas mansion.
.
.
Parikshith came back to senses.Sid and Ridhima went to his room to give him food..and for their surprise he did not utter a word nor protested.
.
.
.
Sidharth was very happy as he could see the changes happening in him as doctor said.
.
.
.
.
.

.

In sidnaaz room
.
.
Sana was standing lost in deep thoughts.
.
.
.
.
.
She felt suddenly someone hugged her that too bone crushing one.
.
.
Her eyes widened and looked back..it was sid.. ..his face was glowing with happiness.
.
.
.
.
.
Sana turned towards him and reciprocated hug.Seeing her reciprocation sid tightened the hug.Sana could experience his happiness in his hug while sid was feeling her warmth and love.
.
.
.
.
After almost few minutes.
.
.
Sana:"Aap khush hai..?" Still hugging.
.
.
Sids face was in her resting in her neck feeling her warmth inhaling her aroma.He did not answer her.
.
.
.
Sana:"Mukhiya ji..."
.
.
Sid came back to senses and left her.
.
.
Sid:"Ha sana..kya hua..?".
.
.
Sana widened her eyes.
Sana:"Meine aapse kuch poocha tha aapne suna nahi?".
.
.
.
.
Sid:"Woh mein thumhaari hug...mathlab..woh mein..ha suna nahi...bol na kya poocha ..?"
.
.
.
Sana smiled at his words and again asked him:"Aap khush hai..?".
.
.
Sid again hugged her back:"Mein bahuth khush hoon sana...bhai ki thabiyath mein sudhaar aari hai...jaise doctors ne bola...bahuth jaldh bhai normal ho jaayenge..."
.
.
.
Sana felt happy hearing his words.:"Mein khush hoon aapke liye.." saying she loosened herself from him.
.
.
His face went sad again not feeling her warmth as she left him..
.
.
.
She noticed his expression and chuckled inside..how desperate he was to hug her and feel her and his face went sad when she left him.Stage by stage she was experiencing his kinda love for her.
.
.
.
.
.
Sid moved a bit away from her feeling he could have made her uncomfortable.
.
.
.
Sid:"Chote baba.ne khaana khaaya.?"
.
.
Sana:"Ji..khila diya meine...."
.
.
Sid:"Acha...so gaya mere chote baba...?"

.
.
.
Sana:"Ha..sula diya meine.."
.
.
.
Sid wanted to be in her arms feeling her warmth.
.
.
Sana felt this but sana being in a teasing mode was playing with him.
.
.
.
Sid:"Acha..maa ne khaana khaa liya na..?"he saud scratching his neck with his hands..
.
.
.
Sana:"Ha..khaa liya..mukhiya ji...aur ..kuch ?"said raising her eyebrows smiling innerly.
.
.
.
.
.
Sid gave an awkward smile and left from there.
.
.
.
.
Sana speaking to herself
"....hayyye. mera puttu kithna cute lagrahe the aise..."..thinking sid left from there.

.
.
.
But sid has just right at the room door heard her words.
.
.
His lips curved into beautiful smile hearing her word "puttu" for him.He left from there.
.
.
.
Smiling like a love sick teenager he left from there..while sana lie on bed on her stomach hugging herself feeling his warmth..she was also smiling like a love sick puppy just like a teenager who falls in love and smile remembering something or the other😂.
.
.
.
.
.
Her ears caught a sound by which she went towards window and looked at that direction.Her eyes went widened looking at the scene.
.
.
.
.
.
Chalo hogya...♡
-Love Nikki♡
Based on ur response..i will update next chapter today or tomorrow