Chapter #40 Mithi's?????

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
In mandir..
.
.
Raghuveer was waiting for Mithi.His eyes fall on her ..she was glowing in yellow dress..He couldn't think of anything else.His eyes shined seeing her approaching him.
.
.
Mithi raised her eyebrows watching his expressions.
.
.
Raghuveer was lost in her..she waved hands to get him back to the world.
.
.

Mithi:"Oh bhaiya jii..kya sich rahe ho.."
.
.
Raghuveer came back to the world widening his eyes ...
"Kya..?" He was shocked to the hell hearing bhaiyya ji😂..
.
.
.
.
Mithi put her tongue out realising what she spoke..
.
.
Raghuveer:"thum sachmein cartoon ho..".
.
.
Raghuveer:"Ye sab chodo..thumhara jawaab kya hai..?"
.
.
.
He said raising his eyebrows.
Mithi lowered her eyes.
.
.

Raghuveer:"Thumhara shaanth rehna ka mathlab haa hi hai..waise bhi mujhe thum chahiye..aur kuch nahi..thumhara haa hi hona chaahiye.."
.
.
Mithi was unable to give eye contact as he was already dominating her.She closed her eyes put her head down.
.
.
Raghuveer:"Ithni badbad karthi thi..ab kya hua..bolo kuch..."
.
.
She went silent.
He did not speak anything.
By the time she lifted her head she could find his both hands on both sides of her face.Moving her eyes left and right there she noticed he has already put something around her neck.Widening her eyes she caught it.
.
.
.
He moved his hands away and kissed her forehead.
"Aaj se thum meri huyi.."he said.
.
.
"Ye ye kya hai...?"she asked ..tears were flowing down from her eyes.
.
.
Raghuveer:"Mangalsutra...mere naam ka tujh par tag..aaj se tum hamesha ke liye meri ho.."
.
.
"Thumhaari himmath kaise huyi?..kya kiya thumne...mein kya bolungi maa baapu ko..."
Saying she gave him a tight slap.
But he caught her hand.
.
.
.
She pushed him with all force placing her hands on his chest and started running away from him as fast as she could.
.
.
.
.
.
.
But Raghuveer stopped her.
"Mithi...kaha jaari ho..?"
.
.
Mithi:"Thumhe ye sab mazaak lagtha hai?aise kaise kiya thumne..."
.
.
Raghuveer caught her by hand.
"Thum jaise bhi socho..jo bi laga ho..mein thumse aur dhoor nahi reh saktha..mein thumse bahuth pyaar kartha hoon..aur zindagi bhar kartha rahunga..mein kisi ko bhi nahi bakshunga jo mujhse tereko alag kare.. "
.
.
Mithi:"Thum paagal hogaye..ho.."
.
.
Raghuveer:"Mere aankhon mein dekhke bolo ki thumhe mujhse pyaar nahi hai.."he said rubbing her palms as her tears were unstoppable and her condition getting worsened.
.
.
.
She did not look into his eyes .
"Dekha thum bi mujhse pyaar karthi ho..par accept karna nahi chaahthi.." he said.
.
.
.
Before he could say anything she fainted.he caught her from falling down.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
..............................
Mithi opened her eyes and found herself in a new place.Her head wad aching.Her eyes fell on mangalsutra again.Remembering whatever happened she got up and came out.There she found Raghuveer cooking something in kitchen.
.
.
.
Before he could turn she took slower steps and found a door opened.She moved from there as fast as she could and ran away to her home.
.
.
.
.
.
..............................
At Mithis home
Mithis mom:"Mithi... bachhi kaha gayi..aur ye kya haal bana rakhi hai..".
.
.
Mithi quickly covered up her mangalsutra with her chunni.
.
.
Mithis mom:"thu tho mandir gayi thi na..."before she could complete the sentence,there was a calling bell rang on the door.
.
.
"Koyi aaya hjga mein dekthi hoon" saying she left from there.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Just then Mithis ears caught raghuveers voice.She quickly tried to hide herself but before she could do..Raghuveer reached into her room.
.
.
.
Fresh tears were forming in her eyes.She tried to move away from him.
.
.
Raghuveer:"Mithi..meri baath suno..."
.
.
Mithi:"Kuch nahi sunna mujhe chale jaao yaha se..".
.
.
.
Mithis mom who followed raghuveer looked at the scenario.Unable to grasp anything she looked at both of them confused.
.
.
.
.
.
Mithis dupatta moved away a little giving her mom view of her mangalsutra.
.
.
.
.
.
Raghuveer noticed her mom's expression.
.
.
Mithis mom went towards her and dragged her to the hall room.
.
.
.
.
She started slapping and beating Mithi hell.
"Kya hai ye..hamare mooh kaala karne gayi thi kya...kya izzath reh jaayegi hamari.." saying her mom was crying and beating mithi.
.
.
.
Unable to see her tears Raghuveer went inbetween and stopped her.
.
.
.
......
.
.
.

Bye
-Love Nikki♡