Chapter #12 Saakshith's evil plan

.
.
.
.
Sana:"Thum kabhi nahi sudhar saktha saakshith...".
.
Saakshith:"Baby..relax..mein tumhe paane ke liye kuch bhi karunga..."
.
.
Sana:"What do you mean..?" She stepped a back hearing this..while he stepped forward towards her.
.
.
.
Saakshith was smirking and moving towards her.
.
.
.
Sana:"Khabardhaar mere paas aane ki koshish ki tho" she said pointing her finger to him.
.
.
.
Sana:"Mein chillaaungi...aur tumhara khair nahi ..".
.
.
Sakshith:"Baby...thum chillaoo zor zor se....mein dekhtha hu yaha bhaitke".
.
.
.
.
Sana:"Tum mere kamre mein ghuske ...".
.
.

Saakshith:"Tum bhool rahi ho..ki tum kaha ho aur mein tumhara kamre mein hu..tum chillaogi tho kya hoga..sab log yaha aayenge..aur sochenge kya..ki hum dhono ek kamre mein kya kar rahe hai..socho  badhnaami kiski hogi....isse yahi saabith hoga ki hum dhono ke beech kuch hua..aur teri shaadhi..?" he said smirking.
.
.
.
Sana somewhere felt he was correct.Saakshith smirked seeing his plan working well and sana was falling into his trap.
.
.
.
.

Sana felt helpless and looked here and there.She did not care about his words.But she felt somewhere her parents has to face allegations because of her.she went numb not knowing what to do..her hands became colder.sweat beads were forming.
.
.
.
Just then saakshith took out a scissors from his pocket and started tearing sanas hands sleeves...Sana did not make sounds but tried a lot to stop him.She was trying to understand his intentions But nothing were traping in her thoughts.
.
.
.
Saakshith then throw a big flower vase nearby and made huge sound.
.
.
.
Sana went numb now...it was taking time to grasp what he was trying to do..by the time she understood...there were knocks on her door.
.
.
.

Sana mom:"Sana..ladke waale aagaye..sab log aa chuke hai..ye awaaz kya hai..darwaaja kholo jaldhi...pandit ji bhi tumhe bula rahe hai...".
.
.
Saakshith was laughing at sana helpless condition silently.while sana was panicking.She felt disgusting looking at saakshith....words were not forming in her mouth she somehow gained courage and  spoke:"Maa..."..by then saakshith immediately placed his hand on sanas mouth.sana tried to free from him But his manly strength was so much that she kept fighting.Just then he took out a spray and sprayed it on her by which she went unconscious...while saakshith started meesing up her hair..threw flowers all over ..messed up room trying to create an environment...he simply sat on bed smiling smirking while sana was unconscious on floor in a messed up state.
.
.
.
.
.

Saakshith in mind:"Meine kuch kiya bhi nahi...aur teri ye haalath banake..mein tumhe humesha ke kiye apna bana lunga  "
.
.
.
.
While sana maa panicked hearing no words.She banged the door..but no response..soon all guests arrived in home...sana parents were banging the door..but no response..all relatives were looking at the door framing their own imaginations.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Sana dad:"bitiya ko patha nhi kya hua hoga andar...".
.
.
Sana mom started crying.
.
.
Just then mukhiya ji..who just arrived for wedding worried looking at the mess.he straight away entered sanas home..just when he entered the home he saw huge frame of sana hanging on wall..
.
.
.
Unknowingly he smiled looking at it.For a second he forgot the surroundings and started noticing the photo.Realisation hit him hard..flashes of sanas face where he witnessed sindoor on her forehead came in his mind.He pressed his eyes tightly and cursed himself.
.
.
.
The sounds made him come back to the world...he rushed hearing sounds and went towards sanas parents who were panicking.
.
.
.
.
Sud:"Kya hua   ".
.
.
Everyone gave way to him and joined their hands together as their gesture of greeting him.
.
.
Sanas dad went towards sid :"Mukhiya ji...meri bachhi...darwaja. nahi kholri....kuch kijiye...".
.
.
.
Sharandheer also arrived hearing sounds.He looked at mess and looked at sanas mom.
.
.
Sid immediately wiped her dads tears and banged the door...finding no response he hit it with his legs and that was enough..the door opened...leaving a complete shocking scene to everyone.Sharandheer was hell shocked looking at the scene.
.
.
.
.
.
Kaisa laga?
Mujhe comments chahiye please😢..
.
.
.
Ek comment mere liye kithni keemthi hai aap nahi jaanenge😕..
.
.
.
.
Please please comment♡
Aapka view jaanna bahuth zaroori hai mujhe...♡