006 ␈ DIFFERENT

🦋 • Different
" why fit in when you can stand out? "

꒰🖇꒱ 私は安定していると思う。♡꙼̈ ࿐ ࿔

TODAY WAS ONE OF THE RARE DAYS
• lie would be on the household, after a wednesday night, he would stay home for the whole thursday. and he set foot on the training grounds with you following his trail.

unfortunately, it was still active because one lazyass forgot to turn it off, and that sent you and your sama to activate your magic on the attacks you two were under. a bunch of spears, zaps, fire, knives, bones, blasters, strings and other attack spells were launch to you two, as lie was agile enought to dodge that and your reaction time where spot on.

❝I bet it's the murder trio again,❞ he scoffs, already wasting mana to deflect the attacks. you, on the other hand, wasted no time summoning your purple book and chant some words to slow everything down.

one thing you knew about their weird nicknames, is that the supposed 'murder trio' contains of killer, horror and dust. 'code' belongs to error and 'area influencers' are cross and nightmare.

his magic flies elsewhere, and it pushed something that made the attacks stop. so you two continued going somewhere as originally planned.

❝Where are we going?❞ you ask, looking around to check the place. training dummies, archery things, and daggers were everywhere.

❝I'm leading you somewhere, you'll buy there from time to time.❞ he says, slowing down once he realized how far you were back. his brain forgot you were a shortstack, shortest among everyone in the house.

❝By the training grounds?❞

❝Yes.❞

when you raise a brow, he just blankly looks at you. the two of you having the same thoughts.

guys/ladies are so complicated.

❝Anyway~❞ you cooed, noticing the number of trees increasing. you thought for a bit that maybe he's leading you on your death, should you scream? ❝Is this shop selling illegal things? That's the only reason it's far through the woods, right?❞

way to be obvious about it.

❝Forgot you're smart, but yes. Now be quiet.❞ he sighed, his words offending you while all you can do is deadpan. ❛Sir, I am literally this close to spanking you right now.

it took some time, but you two made your way there after some muddy adventure. it was small, antique even, yet your boss' gaze was bored. wanting to go home already, and honestly, you're slipping from your supposed job.

❝L? What brought you here?❞

the two of you looked at the turtle that spoke, a frown on his face as he looks at the greynette haired boy. then it shifted to you, a look of recognition on his eyes.

❝A Dremurr too?❞

creepy.

you couldn't help but not hide your frown at the mention of your last name. it ain't biological, because you were adopted by your momma, but still, it was confidential - that's why you were using your biological last name in front of the others.

❝Chill out, you're scaring the kid, Gerson.❞ he rolls his eyes, then looks at you with his head tilt to the side. ❝This is (name), new worker.❞

❝A pleasure to officially meet ya,❞ the turtle says, as you smile a bit and gave him a curt nod. it was clear you were set off guard by the introduction before. ❝Waddya want, L?❞