005 ␈ CHANCES

💫 • Chances
" everything doesn't have infinite chances, so becareful wasting or using them. "

꒰🖇꒱ 私は安定していると思う。♡꙼̈ ࿐ ࿔

EVERYTHING IS OKAY SO FAR.
• the week you're working in this place, everyone seemed to slowly adjust to it. heck, even nightmare, error and killer tried their best to tolerate your walking soul. and cross doesn't seem to mind the talks you two share once in a while.

while that happened, horror doesn't usually get friendly with you- he forgets easily that one time, he tried attacking you again when his cracked brain told him you were unrecognized. only to stop when boss told him you're a worker here.

dust, however, is still peachy. no chances would the two of you stop your banter and pick a knife into each other's throat everytime you see fit, and you only talk back because he starts it. seriously, at this point, you wondered what would happened if you just ignored him from the start.

you wandered the house, the 2nd week not too bad for your taste. now that you have your robot back, you seem to know your way into the mansion. who wouldn't get lost at this huge place? you were sure you did when dust didn't comply at first.

❝'most tolerable skeleton' sent you a message!❞

you turn your head to kumu, as your hands stopped rubbing the duster inside the cabinet you're currently cleaning. ❝What did he say?❞

you may or may not learned that you can change their nicknames in kumu. one of the few things you learned by frequently asking your company out of loneliness. and this name's belongs to cross.

❝They will be hoisting up a game night at wednesday, do you want to go?❞

❝Why wednesday?❞

❝That's where everyone got their lightest schedules.❞

❝Oh.❞ you look away, thinking. wouldn't hurt to go, i guess. ❝Alright.❞

❝Sent!❞

꒰🖇꒱ 私は安定していると思う。♡꙼̈ ࿐ ࿔

MONOPOLY, UNO AND A STACK OF
normal cards were put on a table, as well as small, shining gold coins randomly piled on it from a big brown bag. you didn't know monsters like them make so much money, but dang, if you combine those, you could buy yourself 6 phones.

phones are superior these days, it's unfair.

❝who the hell started this plus 2 streak?!❞ shouted an annoyed killer, who begrudgingly grabbed 22 cards on the uno stack, as cross and error look at each other as their gazes conversed.

❝ain't sorry, we're not friends in this game.❞ dust comments, dropping a plus four on nightmare who grumbled and took cards from the stack. ❝color's blue.❞

horror silently bombed his second to the last card, his voice faster than anyone could say, ❝uno.❞

everyone glared at him with malice. and next to him, cross and error started the plus two deck.

killer added a plus two.

dust dropped plus two with two cards left.

nightmare dropped plus two.

the single-red-eyed skeleton smirked, as everyone in the room awaited for his card. it was: ❝plus two.❞

YOU SONOFA-

❝Ahem.❞ you forgot to mention your boss was next to you entering here, and another bullet of chaos was dodged because of him, who just cleared his throat. nightmare might start it sooner or later.